Most useless and boring GW i ever seen

2»

Comments

• TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 486
    Agreed @capibara

It involves way more strategy. Being able to get more ways to get more attacks ruins that. It’s a square guild vs guild all things even battle. I like it.
    capibaraDrhooNezoTCBRITOBurmeliinis
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,303

Agreed @capibara

It involves way more strategy. Being able to get more ways to get more attacks ruins that. It’s a square guild vs guild all things even battle. I like it.

Yep. This way the difference is your strategy and your survivors. So.. you can still heal, but when you fail it's just a lost chance
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    Nezoignas
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 597
    It is by no means horrible. They did it justice maybe some kinks can be worked out. I am going to hit up the gw chat. One big thing is I think there should be a handicap if have a zero scorer. Let's say lowest score in guild gets replicated. Or maybe shave off 100 or something. Of course that person that got zero wont gain rewards points
  • ShayHaShayHa Member Posts: 309
    I didn not read the whole post but I can not agree with you.
    As a player that have alot of issue and like to criticize I think this is a way to make something good.
    We are testing it right now, give feedback and things will change again.

I think 20 attacks is low, play two battles each war is something annoying but I feel that alot of people feel the same so this might change.
    Also some people from our guild did not even sign up so its a waste of some days and not ok for other players that do want to play.

Changes will come. Just relax and enjoy the game.

P.S
    Do not spend money on the game then you wont be mad :)
  • dungeonmaster201dungeonmaster201 Member Posts: 114
    Here’s a suggestion say that after a battle you can regain a chance to participate ina battle...

Day 1 guild members 1,5,9,12 & 13
    Day 2 gm 1, 5, 11,13 & 14
    Day 3 gm 2,3,14 & 15
    Since member 1 already had signed up for 2 wars after the 1st day everyone whom participated in day one would gbe t a chance to participate in another day of battle in the example above 1 & 5 could join in on day 3 after the day is done to help fill the spot so sone of the other members can also enjoy the GW this would also help some of the smaller less active guilds a bit
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 678
    My only real complaint is that the PvP missions are much easier than the PvE missions. Some suggestions for the AI player:

- Give a BIG preference for equipping Stun Resist armor on all classes but especially bruisers
    - Give preference for long range weapons, including 2-space weapons
    - If class bonuses are working on AI (not sure if it is), give a preference for those classes.
    - Charged AI players should always use the charge attack right away
    Ingame username: Jubjab
    SCBMA
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,524

My only real complaint is that the PvP missions are much easier than the PvE missions. Some suggestions for the AI player:

- Give a BIG preference for equipping Stun Resist armor on all classes but especially bruisers
    - Give preference for long range weapons, including 2-space weapons
    - If class bonuses are working on AI (not sure if it is), give a preference for those classes.
    - Charged AI players should always use the charge attack right away

Agreed. You get such fewer rewards for doing them too. Let badges work and double the rewards :smile:
    BurmeliinisSCBMANezoxbamfx
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,142
    edited January 27
    zeeblack said:

I just sat calmly for the first day of GW spectating. My initial thoughts is the present GW is definitely an improvement over the last one.

Yes, there are some dents which needs to be straightened out. That's why NG introduced the GW as a beta.

My first suggestion which is also being voiced by the other players is the number of attacks per GW. 20 is indeed a very low number looking at the tiers in the GW. Incase other team members are inactive, you would exhaust them in a jiffy and would achieve nothing.

Second suggestion is why restrict a players to just 2 wars. Let all the players participate in all the wars. However for points purposes, the scores of only top 5 players may be counted.

NG made us wait for GW. However, it was worth the wait.

Played the GW for the first time. Here are my views:

Yes, 20 attacks is too a low number. There are 9 attacks per level i.e. 6 + 3. With 20, I can clear just 2 levels. Me and a guild member fought as a group, I cleared the 6 and he cleared the remaining 3. No matter what you do, you are a bit handicapped. I am in favor of the fixed number of attacks as it gives an equal chance to all the guilds but the existing number is low. My suggestion is 36 attacks i.e. 4 levels * 9. Even 27 would be acceptable./ul>
    I really wanted to play another war but was restricted by cap imposed. I can cope with the 5 players per war. However, the leader may be given the ability to kick out an inactive player and replace him with an active and willing one

I am the one and only Zee Black, climbed all the way to Level 75, part of SG Woot, the 3 million star guild

• SleeperyJeemSleeperyJeem Member Posts: 110
    edited January 27

Wtf? For this ... U spend almost 1 year? This is real sh**! 7 days, 2 games each one takes maximum 20-40mins depends of player account! Pfff im disappointed in you NG ! U will lose all of your players soon... Burning gold every week on same chalange maps soon will be over with this politic!

Lighten up, Francis.

Personally, The only thing I found wrong with it is ... not enough of it. You burn through your gas after unlocking only two nodes, with two gas left over (if you didn’t die). I enjoyed the hell out of what I got to play, and it was fun discussing node strategy over chat.

Bump it to 30 gas, add a player, and allow 3 matches per person, and I think it’s a winner.

You might also consider disabling badges if you want it to be a straight up skill test.

• BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 678
    I actually think it's really good that there is a mismatch between number of keys (20) and amount needed to clear a node (9). That means you need to communicate with your guild members about which nodes to clear together. It also means you can lose one two missions per player and still clear 2 nodes, or only play missions everyone will for sure win, in which case you could clear more nodes. And which strategy is better depends obviously on how certain players are on their performance.
    Ingame username: Jubjab
    Danski_46JayZSleeperyJeem
    There is more strategy then people think. Need to plan out attack and not hit certain areas at certain times. My guild all ready has an attack chart.
    booshNezo
  • GradyGrady Member Posts: 149
    vshield50 said:

I wish the whole guild would get reward points even if they are not in the current battle. That would make it more of a team motivator if we could benefit from our guildies battling.

I think this is done to partially help smaller guilds that have much fewer than 20 members. If the reward prices are based on income from 20 members all contributing to your own, then it makes everything much more expensive for the smaller guilds.
    The rewards are getting to a higher tier I see it as. How many reward points are you talking about? Might be cool if win every player in guild gets additional 100 reward points maybe.
    ToniStoraroboosh
  • booshboosh Member Posts: 363
    I know this is just the BETA but after playing it I would like to see a fixed amount of attacks per guild vs per player(preferably enough to clear the entire map) and open sign up. All 20 people can play or one. Let the guild figure out the strategy and participation. If you wanna play a battle mid war jump in without need to sign up. I think this would be all inclusive for members except if Becky eats all the birthday cake before the rest of the guests arrive.
    JayZTWDaddictionNezojrodrf2ATLAS-ZTCBRITOdalmer
  • booshboosh Member Posts: 363
    P2W isn't really fair if your not the one paying. Look at the challenge for instance. This is going to happen unless there is nothing in GW that you can purchase. Gold for healing is already there. It was just my observation from the BETA that if it was open, the mode would be more enjoyable and fun. If your ultra competitive maybe not so much but you can always spend the big bucks to get your name on the leaderboard. :D
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,126
    "They did nothing but tweaks" lol you're so much fun 😂😂😂😂😂
    TCBRITOpsychwolf