Can we keep all GW chat to the pinned post

BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 940
edited January 22 in Guild Wars Discussion
Come on guys and gals there is a GW discussion threat pinned at the top, can we keep all the discussions there please. The forum is getting over run with comments that mostly have already been discussed in that threat.

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/40995/guild-wars-whats-happening#latest
15 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
Entry level Boot Camp & 6DR Transition Chat
Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

JenngDanski_46

Comments

• Infinite_M0nkeyInfinite_M0nkey Member Posts: 74
    Ironically, you've put this post in the wrong thread. The biter bit, lol!
    JenngtjhookrSCBMA
    Also, just checked, and there is only one thread (not 'threat') been started erroneously on the general thread. Overreacting much?
    JenngSCBMA
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,411

... :D the threads post to front page of discussions. They removed the “off topic” already from discussions. If they remove more we’ll have a difficult time finding variety to discuss
    ShadowWalkerSPC_TORRESSCBMA
    So ... What you're saying is it's a thread to security?

Boom, tssh! Thank you, folks, I'm here all week.
    SCBMAScottieJenng
  • ArtminiusArtminius Member Posts: 492
    Trying to discuss multiple issues in a one, single-branch thread is a nightmare of overlapping comments and quoting.
    Heck, even dedicated threads get conscripted by folks to hammer their pet peeves (ex: "Yeah, this issue is bad BUT THEY ALSO NEED TO DO XYZ!!!").

At the moment, the "Guild Wars Discussion" is almost entirely focused on complaints or suggestion. In time, it should return to strategies, boasting, and active-play issues.
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 940
    My bad all I will go back into my hole hahahaha!!
    15 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Entry level Boot Camp & 6DR Transition Chat
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

Jenngjrodrf2Danski_46DirtyB696
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 1,045
    There are too many threads asking the same thing.