After the Winter Bow, what would you spend your Reward Points on?

OK. We all know the Winter Bow is the best item in the GW Shop. But, let's say you had enough RPs to go crazy. What would be your next purchase? Why?

After the Winter Bow, what would you spend your Reward Points on? 60 votes

Winter Ice Axe
3%
glenlivesInfinite_M0nkey 2 votes
Light Machine Gun
3%
EngAamieVitoFirst 2 votes
Rugged Highwayman Vest (Hunter)
0%
Armored Barnstormer's Coat (Warrior)
0%
Strapped Bastion Armor (Bruiser)
26%
8900rpmpsychwolfReeconnTheCrabMaD VapoRkookaburratabernacFirekidKratosTeenahGeeRouvinatorCronusDrunkentjhookrrogueDSGrendel 16 votes
Legendary Badge Fragment
3%
magicmathbum 2 votes
50 Reroll Tokens
31%
euchidKyrusRickMSAsuzequeueWellyLugajrodrf2BurmeliinisimnfictionAxewoundRaffoHatefulManselleLoneWanderer360Daiiko3vilrinereekookrMrChrisJoeBobPaste 19 votes
30 Reinforcement Tokens
21%
BuckzzGovernatormasmith93Jenngp_herianATLAS-ZSCBMAArtminiusclausLeneTweetyBirdBelgarathDeathwish19Jankel 13 votes
20 Radios
3%
Delgadoscooners 2 votes
50 Huntsman Daryl or Survivalist Rick Tokens
6%
NezoAlexNikGoogGaggs2Sarge_ 4 votes
SPC_TORRESJoeBobSCBMAJenng

Comments

• GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,963
    30 Reinforcement Tokens
    I had some gear I wanted to upgrade for my next GW battle. :sunglasses:
    SPC_TORRESJoeBobSCBMAJenng
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 805
    Strapped Bastion Armor for me!
    JenngSCBMATeenahGee
  • SpikedSpiked Member Posts: 144
    Well I was on a mission to get level 7 prowl and reroll HD (follow through really goes well on him) so I grabbed the HD tokens first, bastion armor second and reroll tokens 3rd , reinforcement will be 4th. I already have the bow from before
  • NovellNovell Member Posts: 85
    1. Winter bow
    2. 3x reroll tokens
    3. Rick tokens
    4. HD tokens
    Jenng
  • magicmagic Member Posts: 197
    Legendary Badge Fragment
    1. Winter Bow.
    2. Legendary Badge Fragment.
    3. SRick tokens
    4. HDaryl tokens

I will eventually get enough trait reroll tokens and reinforcements tokens, as I use very few heroes and very few items on a daily basis. But I can never get enough badges. Yes, badges might be obsolete with craftsman updates, but traits also get obsolete with new traits.

The SRick and HDaryl tokens is easier to get from radioes as NG has started doing 2xAlt-Hero calls, so I think they are a little bit overpriced, but nice to use the last RPs on.

All the normal items are possible to get in a drop, and I probably won't spend reinforcement tokens on them, so then they will become obsolete.

The radioes are much cheaper to buy for trade goods.
    I am collecting badge crafting results. If you want to contribute please note down as much about each crafting as you can in the sequence you craft and send it to me. Recipe, effect and bonus condition is especially interesting.
    Discord server to discuss badge crafting: https://discord.gg/PvWYqaQ
  • MrChrisMrChris Member Posts: 175
    50 Reroll Tokens
    After bow I bought reroll tokens and going to have more after next battles. I like the Winter Ice Axe, but I'm close to 27lvl, however won't be able to upgrade before shop ends.
    Husaria guild member.
    Line ID mrChris1990.
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,425
    After getting myself another bow I’m getting myself a second piece of identical bruiser armour. Then rerolls. Not sure after that.
  • PastePaste Member Posts: 379
    edited February 11
    50 Reroll Tokens
    3x 50 reroll tokens
    1x 30 Reinforcement tokens
    5x Stabby Rick
    3x Huntsman Daryl

The weapons are great, but I'm not buying weapons until I level up my survivors a lot more.
  • EngAamieEngAamie Member Posts: 43
    Light Machine Gun
    Is the LMG a good buy? To serve with sasha? I m eyeing on it....
    Jenngp_herian
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 573
    50 Reroll Tokens
    Not sure why I would need another bow. Sure it's a great weapon but can't see the need for two of them. It's not like they wear out or so.
    Ingame username: Jubjab
    JenngManselle
    30 Reinforcement Tokens

Not sure why I would need another bow. Sure it's a great weapon but can't see the need for two of them. It's not like they wear out or so.

For the next Charged Shooter week, you'll wish you had 2. :sunglasses:
    JenngSPC_TORRESSCBMAJoeBob
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,910
    30 Reinforcement Tokens
    Yeah I have everything I could ever want in gear until they put out something new and cool so I just need more reinforcements to keep it going

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
  • mathbummathbum Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2
    edited February 8
    Legendary Badge Fragment
    Okay what am I missing. Why is the winter bow the obvious choice? I have other gold shooter weapons. Why is the bow so good? The special functionality seems nice but amazing.

I have a few gold guns and I don't see why this is better than the ones I have. Please correct my ignorance haha.
  • euchideuchid Member Posts: 216
    50 Reroll Tokens
    @mathbum winter bow is silent and tactical

I need alot more reroll tokens and these are free so thats my choice.
    Governator
  • MrChrisMrChris Member Posts: 175
    50 Reroll Tokens
    mathbum said:

Okay what am I missing. Why is the winter bow the obvious choice? I have other gold shooter weapons. Why is the bow so good? The special functionality seems nice but amazing.

I have a few gold guns and I don't see why this is better than the ones I have. Please correct my ignorance haha.

It's not written, but it doesn't make any threat.

Husaria guild member.
    Line ID mrChris1990.
    GovernatorBurmeliinis
  • ZombieAnnhilatorZombieAnnhilator Member Posts: 12
    Are the Reward points use them or lose them?
  • reekookrreekookr Member Posts: 205
    50 Reroll Tokens

Are the Reward points use them or lose them?

Theres an answer for you in the shop itself
    Refusing to support pay to win games.
    Strategy game where the best strategy is to buy shortcuts with real money
  • mathbummathbum Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2
    Legendary Badge Fragment
    Thanks! I didn't know that it was silent. Makes it way better than I thought.
    FirekidGovernatorBurmeliinis
  • imnfictionimnfiction Member Posts: 206
    edited February 11
    50 Reroll Tokens
    Does winter ice axe have the same damage as the pumpkin carver?

Not like I need the axe, I already have carver, spear and musket but it still looks nice. I’m trying to find a reason to prioritize it over reroll tokens :)
    My F2P challenge videos are here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAl_96Zig2NXqvGM_2Mf5Aw
    imnfiction#8607 on Discord.
  • jrodrf2jrodrf2 Member Posts: 324
    50 Reroll Tokens
    I went with the reroll tokens. Still gotta beef up a few heroes. (Carol's almost there...)

Am I the only one that feels stun resist is absolutely non-negotiably a must have gold trait for bruisers? My bruiser has to occupy that fatty while my scouts/warriors slice and dice him up. The strapped bastion armor lacks stun resist, so I had to take other items ahead of it.
    mack22GovernatorSCBMA
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,425
    @jrodrf2 but what about maps that don’t have fatties? You can’t get better armour than that for them.
    Burmeliinisjrodrf2
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 805
    > @jrodrf2 said:
    > I went with the reroll tokens. Still gotta beef up a few heroes. (Carol's almost there...)
    >
    > Am I the only one that feels stun resist is absolutely non-negotiably a must have gold trait for bruisers? My bruiser has to occupy that fatty while my scouts/warriors slice and dice him up. The strapped bastion armor lacks stun resist, so I had to take other items ahead of it.

If you're like me and don't like to futz around changing armor depending on the map most of the time, then yes. The exceptions for me would be that Eugene can get by with silver Stun Resist due to his LT, and also on my high luck non-hero Bruiser.
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,284
    50 Reroll Tokens
    Once you get Eugene's mullet time up to level 7 you don't really need stun resist anymore. It's 48% with his trait on it's own and nearly max with double lucky.
    tabernac
  • jrodrf2jrodrf2 Member Posts: 324
    50 Reroll Tokens
    Good points @WellyLuga and @Firekid ! I hadn't thought of either situation.
    30 Reinforcement Tokens
    > @WellyLuga said:
    > Once you get Eugene's mullet time up to level 7 you don't really need stun resist anymore. It's 48% with his trait on it's own and nearly max with double lucky.

Tell that to the Fatty in Armored Compound this week. That [email protected] stuns Eugene and the rest of my gold anti stun armored bruiser team about 75% of the time. :angry:
    WellyLugaSCBMAPaste