How much should we fight?

So there are a lot of opinions regarding the amount of play time in Guild Wars. I think it's about time for us to compile all these opinions into one spot... What battle amount configuration would you prefer? (And if it would be reasonable for getting a pulse on the entire NML gaming community, @Fluxxx , please feel free to share in-game or wherever)

How much should we fight? 35 votes

2 battles per war, 20 attacks
25%
mik81RouvinatorBurmeliinistjhookrTCBRITOmaku11reekookrMrChrisGalex 9 votes
2 battles per war, 25 attacks
37%
psychwolfJayZFirekidKratosjrodrf2Rouvinatormack22Danski_46BelgarathTeamDeadechonapGoogGaggs2Beanie 13 votes
2 battles per war, 30 attacks
11%
kookaburraRealClareBrogueDSToniStoraro 4 votes
3 or 4 battles per war, 20 attacks
5%
SCBMASarge_ 2 votes
3 or 4 battles per war, 25 attacks
11%
GothgulTheCrabimnfictionZ_Assassin 4 votes
3 or 4 battles per war, 30 attacks
8%
TransmuteJunGrendelPittsburgh13 3 votes
Other (describe)
2%
zbot 1 vote
maku11mack22Burmeliinis

Comments

• jrodrf2jrodrf2 Member Posts: 320
    To kick it off, I'll say that I prefer the current setup slightly more than the 2 battles, 20 attack, but a LOT more than the other options. It is fair to all players.
    Paste
  • mack22mack22 Member Posts: 1,254
    So for thoughts on beta 2.0.
    Leave it at 25 and keep it at 2. With distance and challenge mixed in, for a mostly f2p gamer it works well.

I also must say the strategy in guild chat is nice to see, almost like playing a game of Risk.
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,077
    Mo' battles, mo' plays... ;)
    Pittsburgh13imnfiction
  • Pittsburgh13Pittsburgh13 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 4
    @zbot what are VPN and rp. You should really avoid using acronyms in group discussions.
    Please separate guild wars injuries from weekly challenge injuries like you did with The Distance, it impacts weekly challenge participation. Also, develop some way for guild wars participants to earn healing speed ups or boosts. Not everyone can purchase gold and they shouldn't be penalized or discouraged from participating because they don't think they can get in all 25 attacks.
    30 attacks are better but separating guild war injuries from weekly challenge is necessary like is being done with the distance. Also, creating a way to earn speed ups for healing in guild wars is essential. Not everyone can afford to buy gold and that effects one of the best attributes of this game, you don't have to pay to become great.