Harpoon Gun

@Fluxxx Any chance we could see a Harpoon Gun bundle show up in the morning? I can't believe I didn't purchase one back around the holidays when it was $9.99 bundled with gold, and Alpha tokens I believe. Thanks @Fluxx!
KratosDanski_46romeo

Comments

• jrodrf2jrodrf2 Member Posts: 298
    I saw a harpoon gun/spear gun/Dragon's Tongue bundle (with some other stuff) today. $22.99 for all of it.
  • BilldingerBilldinger Member Posts: 212
    Was hoping for the $9.99 bundle. I have never paid $22.99 for a bundle, nor will I ever. But thanks for the info!
  • jrodrf2jrodrf2 Member Posts: 298
    Agreed. I've felt the same way about grabbing my first staff. Alas, since Christmas I have only seen it in $22.99 bundles.

But I figured I'd mention it in case you didn't see the current bundle and happen to have the cash to blow.
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 654
    I would buy a cheap Harpoon bundle....not usually need the other 2 or 3 weapons in the larger expensive bundles
    14 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    New entry level Boot Camp Chat
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

Kratos
  • SpikedSpiked Member Posts: 89
    I think they sold a bundle before they fixed it for $4.99, dont think it was a big seller but iirc that is where I got mine
  • kookaburrakookaburra Member Posts: 38
    My memory fails me but didn’t we get one free during an event? I bought a second one a while back while I was drinking (breaking a golden rule) and having 2 last week came in brilliant for some lvl 50 maps.
  • mack22mack22 Member Posts: 1,233
    I think you broke the golden rule twice then. I complete all events and collect all the freebies, and suprisingly my inventory is missing 1 harpoon gun.

My memory fails me but didn’t we get one free during an event? I bought a second one a while back while I was drinking (breaking a golden rule) and having 2 last week came in brilliant for some lvl 50 maps.

WahooDawg
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,136
    there was one during Black Friday for £5 since then it’s only been in a 9.99 bundle with alpha tokens. I’m looking for a second and will be getting one when it comes around again.
  • psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,386
    People like cheap bundles @Fluxxx
    The only reason I got the original bundle was for the gold value. Turns out the harpoon is a great weapon since it's been reworked. I would buy another one if it was silent like the winter bow 😂
  • kookaburrakookaburra Member Posts: 38
    I’m drinking, they should have offered it again today...
  • RouvinatorRouvinator Member Posts: 107
    Bring back the 5€ Bundle
  • romeoromeo Member Posts: 620
    Bring Harpoon as GW reward @Fluxxx
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 584
    The Black Friday bundle was a limited offer specific to the occasion, but the regular one is in the shop now :)
    Billdinger
This discussion has been closed.