???Aaron is....???

RnamkRnamk Member Posts: 10
What's up with Aaron? I got a strange question mark replacing his toon image. Haven't witnessed this type of edit before.

Comments

• mack22mack22 Member Posts: 1,233
    edited February 9
    It's been a long time since I seen that kind of edit also. I think it was back in 98 using MS paint, nice try though. 😁
    Rnamk said:

What's up with Aaron? I got a strange question mark replacing his toon image. Haven't witnessed this type of edit before.

JenngSCBMAs7eyeW8
  • PastePaste Member Posts: 147
    @mack22 Why do you assume its an edit? Looks to me like the asset failed to load for some reason and the fallback is whatever the library they're using falls back to.
    vshield50TCBRITO
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 2,134
    edited February 9
    > @Paste said:
    > @mack22 Why do you assume its an edit? Looks to me like the asset failed to load for some reason and the fallback is whatever the library they're using falls back to.

@mack22

@Paste is correct. This has happened to me before. Same question mark same image.
    mack22
  • RnamkRnamk Member Posts: 10
    > @Paste said:
    > @mack22 Why do you assume its an edit? Looks to me like the asset failed to load for some reason and the fallback is whatever the library they're using falls back to.

Seriously? MS Paint? You're ridiculous and your assumptions are what makes your life so miserable. So this game won't help you. Quit hiding. Go live.
    SCBMATWDaddiction
    > @Rnamk said:
    > > @Paste said:
    > > @mack22 Why do you assume its an edit? Looks to me like the asset failed to load for some reason and the fallback is whatever the library they're using falls back to.
    >
    > Seriously? MS Paint? You're ridiculous and your assumptions are what makes your life so miserable. So this game won't help you. Quit hiding. Go live.
    mack22JenngDeathwish19SCBMA
  • RnamkRnamk Member Posts: 10
    @Jenng that's awesome. Muahz
    Yeah, I guess my feelers got all broked up. It's the first thread I've ever started here and, well, got butt-hurt on the response.
    I'll grow up one day, swear.

One day
    JenngGovernator
    > @Rnamk said:
    > @Jenng that's awesome. Muahz
    > Yeah, I guess my feelers got all broked up. It's the first thread I've ever started here and, well, got butt-hurt on the response.
    > I'll grow up one day, swear.
    >
    >
    >
    > One day
    >

PigBenis is this you?
    JenngGovernator
  • AchillesVAchillesV Member Posts: 196
    vshield50 said:

> @Rnamk said:

> @Jenng that's awesome. Muahz

> Yeah, I guess my feelers got all broked up. It's the first thread I've ever started here and, well, got butt-hurt on the response.

> I'll grow up one day, swear.

>

>

>

> One day

>

PigBenis is this you?

Jenngs7eyeW8Governator