Super Bundles!

@Fluxxx seeing as Monday is a Federal Holiday and I just got my tax refund, I think this weekend should be a super bundle weekend. With guaranteed alt hero call, and double tokens.

Can we get some of those bundles with the double radios, gold, and trade goods. Plus crafting bundles rotating each day, plus the alt hero super call!

I’m ready to drop a few more hundreds :)

If not then I’m stuck waiting till the next super bundle/holiday/alt hero call
Danski_46TWDaddictionTimboskiAchillesVpsychwolf

Comments

• TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 339
    edited February 11
    It is Valentine’s Day, so a special bundle would make sense either way. I’ve been looking for another x2 bundle as well so count me in to buy a couple.

Ps if you got a tax refund, adjust your w4 guys lol don’t give the government extra money. That’s money you can buy bundles with 😉
    ShadowWalker
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,299
    @Fluxxx you got some heavy spenders asking... might be that time to drop it haha.

It’s NGs move!
    TWDaddiction
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,330
    I was hoping for a double call for the old school melee heroes to beef them up. Gabe, Carol, Michonne, Jesus, Morgan, Eugene. 2x tokens on each call, every card is guaranteed to be one of those heroes.
    Leader of Legacy Eh, a top 5 global guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg/playlists
    Line ID: jayztwdnml
    SPC_TORRESSg_DeathLoneWanderer360Manselle
    @Governator i spend more when those bundles are out then I do on my ole lady she get mad! But then I take her out she’s okay till next time
    Governator
    @JayZ that would be okay to but then haven’t done one like that have they? They have done bruiser, but not double if I recall correctly
    Nope, this would be a new call that I'm hoping/wishing for. They did a Bruiser double call @Drunken. I still do want to beef up Eugene and Morgan (especially Eugene), but after watching videos of Queen Bee's Killer Michonne and after rerolling my previously unused Carol, I really want to beef those two up!

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg/playlists
    TWDaddiction
    > @JayZ said:
    > Nope, this would be a new call that I'm hoping/wishing for. They did a Bruiser double call @Drunken. I still do want to beef up Eugene and Morgan (especially Eugene), but after watching videos of Queen Bee's Killer Michonne and after rerolling my previously unused Carol, I really want to beef those two up!

Saw her videos, but didn’t catch the traits. She usually starts at the beginning and doesn’t show traits. Any idea what her michonne is? And badges?

Michonnes been my favorite character since I started this game. So much potential with that LT and not to mention she’s arguable the most badass on the show obviously.

I just don’t think the game does her justice and I’ve been on a mission to make her beast. LT is low imo even at a high pink.

Currently mines got dodge, ruthless, strong and lucky. Debating taking dodge out for PS, but I have her full 80 DR so the dodge is nice with her taking hits. If I ever made her offensive, I would. But my Jesus is the offensive warrior in the fam.
    @TWDaddiction same traits as Scout Rick, all in on damage/CD badges.

She was great before these new heroes got released. With more and more people pushing to 45+ every week, her old traits (which were perfect at the time and are still REALLY good) don't cut it for the end-gamers.

SPC_TORRESTWDaddiction
    > @JayZ said:
    > @TWDaddiction same traits as Scout Rick, all in on damage/CD badges.
    >
    > She was great before these new heroes got released. With more and more people pushing to 45+ every week, her old traits (which were perfect at the time and are still REALLY good) don't cut it for the end-gamers.

Yeah I guess I need to rephrase that. She’s still my go to when usable. Heck I even scavenge with her. But at a high rsl, she doesn’t hold up.
  • LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 310
    Where's these videos you speak of?
  • psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,348
    There are no bundles that offer a good value anymore. Prove me wrong.
    Okay since I know you’re buying it lol. What does this unlock!?

@Drunken
  • ReeconnReeconn Member Posts: 423

Okay since I know you’re buying it lol. What does this unlock!?

@Drunken

SCBMA
  • Huricane444Huricane444 Member Posts: 185
    @Fluxxx why u always discriminate reinforcment token bundles? I dont need rerols anymore but i need reinforcmrnt, why u cant put same bundle but with reinforcment???
    SPC_TORRES
    > @Reeconn said:
    > (Quote)
    > (Image)

One more unlock 😬😬 lol