VD Reroll Tokens Bundle

SCBMASCBMA Member Posts: 2,248
@Fluxxx
Can we please have some nice reroll token bundles in the shop for Valentines Day? Maybe one of those progressive bundles that increases each time you purchase. Those ones are always fun to buy.

Thanks in advance!

tabernacmack22GovernatorSPC_TORRESKyrusJoeBob

Comments

• ReeconnReeconn Member Posts: 423
    Yes re roll tokens needed
    SCBMA
  • breadfruitbreadfruit Member Posts: 1
    Would be neat to have some nice valentine's day sale for sure
    SCBMA
  • SCBMASCBMA Member Posts: 2,248
    Thank you @Fluxxx and also for the double purchase ability. I would love to see that same bundle appear on a routine basis. 🙏

ReeconnDrunkenSPC_TORRES
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 1,872
    Bill_ZRT said:

Ahhhhh... Valentine's Day... I misinterpreted what a "VD bundle" was.

Just make sure you get the flowers from the right place.......

and not the other place

SCBMAWahooDawg
    Oh, so the first reroll bundle was just a teaser.
    The Valentines Day reroll progressive bundles are awesome! Thank you so much! ♥️♥️♥️

SPC_TORRES
  • TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 337
    edited February 15
    Has anyone boughten all three bundles? Does it refresh the next day again And start over?

@Vane

Aka can I buy the cycle of them all twice lol
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,298
    @TWDaddiction how many damn rerolls you need lol
    vshield50ShadowWalker
    @TWDaddiction
    I posted the contents of the three bundles above. No, it does not refresh and was not available again on the day after VD.
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,178
    edited February 16
    That's what I was wondering you're going to end up like me with nearly 400 re-roll tokens and not sure what to spend them on.

I even re-rolled shooter Rick already because I got a 2020 on him at New year's

but then that's probably why they're offering such good deals on rerolls because lots of folks don't need them anymore
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,975
    Yeah I'm by no means a heavy spender but I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel when it comes to re-rolls. My outpost team is even rolled and I'm a couple months away from rolling the likes of Jerry and Ezekiel :lol:
  • psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,346
    Can we get a Hunstman Daryl call soon since he got no love with the special call? (Sasha and Abe in the future would be great as well since I still need to reroll on them.)
    SCBMATCBRITO