Appeal about the look of the game's weapons

Whenever a weapon is added to the game a great expectation is created due to the new gameplay, new possibilities and also new visuals.

It may be something particular but I am very attached to all the references of the TV series introduced in the game.

Lately we have had several weapons introduced in the game with incredible features but that do not refer to the series and do not have a visual so focused on the dynamics of the TWD universe.

I don't think LED lights would be the best option against a horde of zombies for example (kkkkkk). And look, I'm able to accept Eugene's pickle jar.

But what I would really like to claim is the weapon additions from the series that have gone unnoticed in the latest updates.

I know that everyone would love to have in their hands the club made from the remains of motorcyclists used by Luke (Dan Fogler), the competition bow used by Yumiko (Eleanor Matsuura), Kelly's slingshot (Angel Theory), Lygia's nunchako stick ( Cassady McClincy) just to mention the weapons recently shown in the series.

Obviously not all will be added to the game, but what I want to show is that there are countless possibilities within the TV series to become weapons of the game, we don't need extravagant and different visuals because the series is full of cool weapons that all fans would love to have in the game.

Not to mention the weapons that steal the show in some episodes of the war between Rick's group and the Saviors, among them the Rick's Ax that was part of his trajectory since the prison arch and was iconic when used by Negan in the "domestication of the Rick "in episode 07X01 and the weapon that made me write this publication for being frustrated until today for not being added in the game and that could have a new feature for the bruiser class, the flaming Lucille that was the star of the episode 8X12.

Finally, I would like to make it clear that this is just my point of view about the new weapons in the game and an appeal to the Flaming Lucille.
DanielBezMudMoccasinATLAS-ZKyrusKriegTJCartdalmerGENERALR20BRRiotZappaCarl_Tyreese999ArtminiusDeathwish19

Comments

• DanielBezDanielBez Member Posts: 114
    Perfect Alyson! I couldn't agree more!!!!
    Verdao1914GENERALR20BR
  • MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 355
    Was this the axe? Haven't seen it in the Bundle Shop in eons!!!:

GENERALR20BRCarl_Tyreese999
    Flaming Lucille??? Why does this come to mind?:
    Verdao1914GENERALR20BR
    Also since shotguns are a thing, maybe this being in the game can happen:

Deathwish19
  • TJCartTJCart Member Posts: 157
    edited February 13

Also since shotguns are a thing, maybe this being in the game can happen:

@MudMoccasin Well, isn't the Festive Shotgun close? What is that, like a Remington 870 with telescoping stock or something?

Or better yet, maybe I should just update the IMFDB:

GENERALR20BRMudMoccasinGrady
    TJCart said:

Or better yet, maybe I should just update the IMFDB:

That Festive Shottie is actually a Mossberg 590 with a Knoxx Stock. And with Christmas lights, one would think it would prove difficult to rack the slide and that aforementioned lights would work best on an Autoloader like the Benelli you altered.... Just my $0.02
    TJCart
  • LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 310
    Come on, the last thing we need to inject into the TWD universe is logic and reality.

I would like to see some weapons from FTWD though, like John's fancy single action revolvers, Al's push daggers, and Alicia's machine-gun-heat-shield-stabby-club-thing. It would be nice to see characters from that show too, but this is a weapons discussion.
  • AchillesVAchillesV Member Posts: 178
    @LoneWanderer360 imagine if we have John Dorie as a hero, his special ability would probably be dual-wielding pistols and/or getting a crit on every shot.
    MudMoccasin
    I was thinking the same if they added John or Lily (from the books) that their trait would be Dual Wield.
  • reekookrreekookr Member Posts: 130
    I hate all flashy colored weapons in every game. What i really would like to see is wear and tear on weapons duct taped together as last resort and desperation and not brand new glossy shiny colours aimed for kids.
    Refusing to support pay to win games.
    Strategy game where the best strategy is to buy shortcuts with real money
    Verdao1914
  • Verdao1914Verdao1914 Member Posts: 17
    > @AchillesV said:
    > @LoneWanderer360 imagine if we have John Dorie as a hero, his special ability would probably be dual-wielding pistols and/or getting a crit on every shot.

When NG hires me I can arrange this kkkkkkk ...
    LoneWanderer360ToniStoraroAchillesV
    John having guaranteed crits on every attack might be considered OP, but what if in exchange for that he had no charge attack?