• rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 616
    @SektorPriz that has to be a joke
  • mack22mack22 Member Posts: 1,301
    Wake up and smell the cafe, bahhh!!

bladgierromeoShadowWalker
  • SektorPrizSektorPriz Member Posts: 49
    > @rogueDS said:
    > @SektorPriz that has to be a joke

No, i will be glad to see this on game birthday )) But think NG will be continue to ignore the problem
  • Gobold69Gobold69 Member Posts: 133
    edited May 2020
    @Fluxxx ok this is long Enough and not even a response?

As of now I stop spending money on this game. I did it a long time ago but started again when you stated to improve things And have been paying your wages regular

But some of your customers spent money of the red gas so it’s not far so I now suggest we all stop spending till this gets an answer

As long as I done hear I don’t spend. Maybe you wil understand that or are you going back to the old NW? It’s simple, give some thing to use, gold whatever just end this
    miori199373TCBRITOAlexKomGrendel[Deleted User]RiotZapparomeoKasimir
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 1,214
    It really has become ridiculous how lone it has been without even a hint of what will happen to the Red Gas we PAID for.
    TroublemakerTCBRITOAlexKomGrendelrogueDSRiotZapparomeo
    This is down right wrong. We deserve an answer. I saved up google rewards and gift cards for no reason. Just give us some news Messed up of you NG.
  • i bet that when they reset old GW system they also reset all information about who and how many has red gas
    RiotZappaADPaq
    Crocodile said:

i bet that when they reset old GW system they also reset all information about who and how many has red gas

Still showing my red gas
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 3,221
    Red gas will be repurposed, they haven’t decided how, they will decide how when guild wars is out of beta. The majority of your red gas was free, I was upto 650 at least without spending anything. Yes some people spent money on it but surely they would have only have done that before guild wars went wrong and every battle after that cost 0 gas. You’ve waited over a year, just a month of two (hopefully) to go.
    PasteKasimir
  • jrodrf2jrodrf2 Member Posts: 335
    Purely speculating, but I think they're still determining whether or not they want to make more attacks available at a cost. If so, they may convert the gas into attacks.

If they announced today that they would give us radios for our red gas, we'd probably be happy... Until they announced a few months down the road that you can buy more attacks.

In brief, I agree with @Firekid they're waiting until GW is out of Beta to make sure they don't need to turn it into something GW related.
    Kasimir
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,241
    edited May 2020
    If they make more attacks available in GW for cash...

Tools are bad enough...
    psychwolfPaste3vilrineJayZRiotZappawauwauwiwaADPaq
    More attacks to be bought and I would not play gw and play game very rarely. I fell like GW will never be out of BETA If ng keeps making drastic changes to it
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager, Staff Posts: 1,114
    It hasn't been decided how GW gas will be repurposed yet as we haven't been actively prioritizing this. Since we've been iterating on GW, we didn't want to repurpose GW gas just yet as we don't know yet if there would be something suitable in GW, though no worries about Attacks - we've definitely settled on having everyone in GW sharing the same number of attacks.
    Additionally, replacing currencies or converting them will require code, economy considerations and possibly some temporary UI, and our development cycles have been quite intense already - I can't say for certain, but it will likely be at least after the summer that GW gas stays in limbo.
    I know this isn't necessarily what you wanted to hear, but I just wanted to be transparent about this - it will be definitely be repurposed at some point, but for now we don't know when.
    Firekid3vilrineSCBMARiotZappaGrendelbladgierromeoATLAS-ZKasimirTroublemaker
  • GrendelGrendel Member Posts: 305
    Fluxxx said:

It hasn't been decided how GW gas will be repurposed yet as we haven't been actively prioritizing this. Since we've been iterating on GW, we didn't want to repurpose GW gas just yet as we don't know yet if there would be something suitable in GW, though no worries about Attacks - we've definitely settled on having everyone in GW sharing the same number of attacks.
    Additionally, replacing currencies or converting them will require code, economy considerations and possibly some temporary UI, and our development cycles have been quite intense already - I can't say for certain, but it will likely be at least after the summer that GW gas stays in limbo.
    I know this isn't necessarily what you wanted to hear, but I just wanted to be transparent about this - it will be definitely be repurposed at some point, but for now we don't know when.

Unacceptable.
    psychwolfSCBMAbladgierFirekidATLAS-ZRiotZappaStalker20
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,140
    > @Fluxxx said:
    > It hasn't been decided how GW gas will be repurposed yet as we haven't been actively prioritizing this. Since we've been iterating on GW, we didn't want to repurpose GW gas just yet as we don't know yet if there would be something suitable in GW, though no worries about Attacks - we've definitely settled on having everyone in GW sharing the same number of attacks.
    > Additionally, replacing currencies or converting them will require code, economy considerations and possibly some temporary UI, and our development cycles have been quite intense already - I can't say for certain, but it will likely be at least after the summer that GW gas stays in limbo.
    > I know this isn't necessarily what you wanted to hear, but I just wanted to be transparent about this - it will be definitely be repurposed at some point, but for now we don't know when.

I mean like come on guys. Even if not as expected but it's not a denial. Guy is really making an effort to address this and if it was entirely up to him only I bet he'd done that in a jiffy even if it'd hurt the company.
    This is not black and white issiue, when you think about it, the whole spectrum.
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,241
    For those who paid real money for red gas, it is unacceptable that it hasn't been corrected. If you bought a bunch of weapons and a mistake on NGs part took them away you would be well within your rights to expect a refund.

For everyone else who got it for free, I don't see the issue. It was extra rewards in game modes you would have played anyway. It really shouldn't matter to you in the slightest bit.
    maku11FirekidATLAS-Zmiori199373Stalker20
  • maku11maku11 Member Posts: 60
    I spent a lot of gold for red gas, but it's not real money, so it's not big problem for me.

When it comes to real money. It’s big problem.
    NG should pay them back immediately.
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,140
    That is true when somethings purchased it must be given or reimbursed.
    That's what the stores are for though, get a refund from where purchased. Google store or the ios thing.
  • nadecirnadecir Member Posts: 271
    > @Fluxxx said:
    > It hasn't been decided how GW gas will be repurposed yet as we haven't been actively prioritizing this.

Deciding that this issue is not a priority is the problem.

This issue sets a ominous precedent. What it says is that NG reserves the right to remove purchased items from any of its games at any time without compensation. It screams "buyer beware" to the extreme.

Not only is this poor customer service, it's an unethical business practice.

Making a reasonable trade for useful items promptly is not only the right thing to do, but it also requires very little development resource to do.

I bet if enough players decided not to buy anything else in the game until this issue was addressed, the issue would quickly jump to first on NG's development priority list.
    miori199373GrendelKasimirRiotZappaTroublemaker
  • IcePeterIcePeter Member Posts: 402
    Why did we purchase it when it was free? If purchased before it was free, you likely would have used what was purchased during the free period, but I understand that those who didn’t purchase got the same number of attacks as purchasers, giving no value to the purchase. Okay, I was going to tell you to quit whining, but I get it now 😄
  • GrendelGrendel Member Posts: 305
    I assume most players who continued to stockpile red gas did it for the same reason I did: We thought it would eventually be used again. (We thought that because that is what we were told.)

Any red gas that was purchased with cash, gold, or trade goods was not free. If red gas replaced other rewards in challenge/distance/daily tasks, then red gas earned in those game modes was also not free. (There was an opportunity cost.)

I really hate the whole "economy of the game" argument. A one-time influx of ANYTHING is not going to ruin the economy of the game. It might put a small dent in NG's sales for a very brief period of time. But the ill will that this is causing is probably going to do more damage to their sales.

It sometimes feels like everyone is treated like they are playing a free game and they should be grateful for the resources that are dedicated to it. Many (most) of us are paying customers.
    ATLAS-ZTCBRITOwarlock1271miori199373romeoRiotZappaSlize
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,730
    @Grendel I feel like I've been disagreeing with you a lot lately (sorry btw) but I agree with that 100%

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    Grendelromeo
  • KasimirKasimir Member Posts: 190
    @Fluxxx what would you say if you buy a car and the factory telles you fter you have paid. Thx for the money, but the car model not longer is available. At the moment we develop another car model, so, at the moment we have other things that are more important than your money. We will look at that one day
    miori199373bladgierromeoultimateevil13RiotZappa
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 1,185
    He'd say "where is my bicycle helmet?"
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,471
    My feeling? "Perhaps if we don't say anything they will forget it and it will just go away".
    RiotZappaSCBMA
    It won’t go away we will not let it

Give some good Gold then and we can all it a day fed up of this
  • AlexKomAlexKom Member Posts: 73
    I agree. This issue must be addressed already.
  • ultimateevil13ultimateevil13 Member Posts: 36
    5 Years later.......laughable NG 
    @Fluxxx
    ShadowWalker
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,726
    Personally if you are like me and all my emails for games and receipts go to one email I save it all I would personally go through each receipt and contest it with your store to see if you could be refunded.

NG has had more than enough time to address the issue especially for those that bought gas. They have not done it and what you spent money on is no longer useable therefore NG has not held up their end of bargain. 

I know Apple will refund when a game changes mechanics I assume Droid does to. 
    Maybe submit a help ticket get the confirmation they are “working it” show this thread and message from NG as proof it’s been more than enough time. 
    I bet as those refund checks come back the quickly address the gas that people paid for.

But for me I wasn’t playing game at time cause NG pissed me off with their nerfed bundles! 
    ShadowWalkerultimateevil13KasimirStalker20