Is all the red gas lost?

13»

Comments

• ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 614
    Anybody else remembers red gas?

xbamfxGovernator
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,279
    I’ll give them til Nov 1 if I don’t have some form of assurance for a return on my investment I’ll just go back in my Apple history and seek refunds for all the gas I bought for that time period.
    miori199373DrunkenShadowWalkerT_12
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,743
    Bump

@Drunken this was the original discussion, it looks like the other newer discussion was moved from general to guild wars discussion.

• DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,530
    @zbot yes thanks sorry I missed this @Fluxxx this one is actually more useful or was till recently 
  • KasimirKasimir Member Posts: 171
    @Fluxxx
    when will it be decided what compensation we are getting for the RedGas we paid real money for?
    700 red gas in my case cost me a lot of cash and i am sure i am not the only one whomis gettin* possed of by being told «not decided yet» for maybe 2 years now...
    TCBRITO

A bunch of grenades and med packs for our red gas cost NG nothing but a smile

ATLAS-ZT_12
    @jrodrf2 i have more the feeling they are waiting until enough gras has grown over the red gas,and the forget it... @Firekid  s 2 months are 4 now and stil raising

• NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 587
    Kasimir said:
    @Fluxxx
    when will it be decided what compensation we are getting for the RedGas we paid real money for?
    700 red gas in my case cost me a lot of cash and i am sure i am not the only one whomis gettin* possed of by being told «not decided yet» for maybe 2 years now...
    Red gas is gone bro. You been ganked by the Next Games Gypsies.
    CrocodilexbamfxT_12