Two of my survivors

Would any of you guys change any of the ability it’s on these two? Or are they good as they are?

Comments

• rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 322
    Lose defensive stance on abe. If riot glen daryl and euegen and Morgan are down move on to sasha and abe
    Dont waste rerolls
  • LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 310
    Luck for both, but I agree there are more important toons to reroll first.
  • TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 337
    edited February 14
    Carl’s cool for outpost I suppose. Not really much else.

And if you’re gonna go for an assault, prioritize Rufus for tank any day over Abe.

I’ve been wanting to beef Abe up for a full power assault, but that’s literally just for fun. Don’t waste your resources on him otherwise.

@rogueDS said it. PLENTY of other guys to prioritize over Abe.
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 326
    I disagree a bit. You need two good assaults and Abraham is the obvious choice together with Rufus. So I would reroll Abe to get Revenge, Retaliate and Lucky.

I would not do anything to Carl.
    Really @Burmeliinis what round you usually get to. Just saying that after finish the scouts and bruisers then move to range. ?
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,975

Carl’s cool for outpost I suppose. Not really much else.

And if you’re gonna go for an assault, prioritize Rufus for tank any day over Abe.

I’ve been wanting to beef Abe up for a full power assault, but that’s literally just for fun. Don’t waste your resources on him otherwise.

@rogueDS said it. PLENTY of other guys to prioritize over Abe.

I have been having this very same dilemma, I thought I was going crazy. Abe got sureshot or bullet dodge for his first roll and I havent bothered to roll him again yet. So technically he is halfway there.

Now we have this fancy new grenade launcher I was torn between him and Rosita!
  • LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 310
    Carl as leader during GW really made things difficult. On one particular battle it took 4 tries to kill him and 2 tries on each of the followers. I finally started upgrading him because of that.

Although we aren't allowed to choose our defenders, which sucks.
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,076
    @LoneWanderer360. Once Carl’s leader trait triggers they are immune to damage for the rest of the turn so don’t waste your attacks on them. Once it has activated on one turn it can’t activate on the next. So either retreat or try and stun them.
    TWDaddictionMrChris
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 326
    rogueDS said:

Really @Burmeliinis what round you usually get to. Just saying that after finish the scouts and bruisers then move to range. ?

You mean the challenge? I got to 42.1 this week. I don't spend money (except I have bought some key weapons) so I start to get bogged down at this level.