Guild War Shop Closed. Will it reopen before before our points expire?

I saw the message that I needed to use my remaining points before the new guild war season started, but thought I still had some more time to make my final purchases; there no longer was a timer on the shop. Will we have another opportunity to make our last purchases? It would be nice. I am sure(or maybe just hope) I am not the only one in this situation. I actually thought we would have 2 more wars in this beta, but I was obviously mistaken.

Comments

• TJCartTJCart Member Posts: 157
    Sorry, bro. as @WDW76 linked, it's been posted in the forums. It also showed up as a news feed item in-game. Granted it was only like 2 days ago or so, but you may be out of luck on this one. Maybe tag a CM to get some more visibility, but I doubt they'll have a chance at this point to influence any changes, since they're already on track for the next season cycle.

The next beta will have 4 wars at least.
  • msnarniamsnarnia Member Posts: 13
    I logged in and it said use my guild points. I went to the shop to see what was available. I got out to see what I needed and now there is nothing there. What happened?
  • SgtSalamiSgtSalami Member Posts: 561
    Yes @TJCart I saw it on the news feed, but didn't see time remaining on it when I went to the shop. When I got back, it was gone. Who do I tag, to see if it is possible to get it to pop up for like a day? Where can I find the list of cms? I don't spend much time in the forums anymore and usually rely on the in game news feed. I am pretty sure I am not the only one in this situation.
  • TJCartTJCart Member Posts: 157
    edited February 15
    @Vane could pop in to clarify whether or not NG will do anything about it, SgtSalami, but the announcement was farily clear:

"The current Guild Wars Beta season will end on Friday 14th of February, 7AM UTC.
    This means that the Guild Wars shop and Reward points will reset after the season ends."

So, everything went away with the season end, instead of at the beginning of the upcoming GW Beta season.
    MrChris
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 322
    I think it will be all done there was a timer above that said 1 day 16 hours then 8 hours and so on. Might just be a loss sorry.
    TCBRITO
  • SgtSalamiSgtSalami Member Posts: 561
    Well, thanks for your input. I am trying to get some traction to see if somehow NG can be persuaded to open it up for a short time sometime before the next season starts so all points possible to be spent can be spent. I may have messed up, but I am pretty sure I am not the only person in this situation. @rogueDS There was a timer, but then it disappeared when it went to an exclamation point. It might just be a loss, but I am trying to see if there is a way it won't be. @TJCart thanks for tagging @Vane. Regarless of how clear it was, I am still hoping to get it open again. Thanks.