Would you like to see the Guild Wars Shop open again so people can use GW points before next season?

Would you like to see the Guild Wars Shop open again so people can use GW points before next season? 39 votes

Yes, I still have Guild War Points to Use.
15%
flyfisher821LilTexSgtSalamibababooeymsnarniaTheKing 6 votes
Yes, I used my points, but let's allow others who messed up use theirs.
30%
zeeblackjesterTheCrabGobold69clausLeneAbrykMFJigsawtjhookrvivapacoAdamski316Elias_InfoWoodburryDG 12 votes
No, to heck with them. They weren't on top of things.
41%
8900rpmBuckzzKyrusJayZArtminiusDragonfyreTWDaddictionRealClareBKratosDrunkenimnfictionrogueDSCarl_Tyreese999HawtDawgToniStoraroPaste 16 votes
Bleeeeeeehhhrppppp!!!
12%
TransmuteJunFirekidLoneWanderer360ShadowWalkerEngAamie 5 votes

Comments

• SgtSalamiSgtSalami Member Posts: 578
    I was not on top of things, but would like to use all my points please. Thanks for all NG.
  • imnfictionimnfiction Member Posts: 206
    edited February 2020
    I don’t really like the way how the No answer is delivered here (in fact it is rather rude IMO), however I still vote for it, since it’s the only No available.
    My F2P challenge videos are here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAl_96Zig2NXqvGM_2Mf5Aw
    imnfiction#8607 on Discord.
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 1,091
    Bleeeeeeehhhrppppp!!!
    Only if they put something that I can buy with 80 RP because that's all I had left hahaha
    GradyechonapMFJigsawTransmuteJun
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 3,116
    Bleeeeeeehhhrppppp!!!
    Same here if they reopen it needs to have a item to buy worth 10 rp
    MFJigsawSPC_TORRESJoeBob
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 3,116
    Bleeeeeeehhhrppppp!!!
    Just out of interest why did you mess up? I mean after your last battle there was no chance of getting more? Didn’t you just go straight in and spend spend spend?
    Manselle
    @Firekid My battle was the last day. I was undecided what to buy and delayed my purchase. I also was under the impression, there going to be more than 2 rounds of war. I no longer frequent the forums much and really only found out on the last day that it was really closing up. At the point the timer was off, and I spaced on the time time zone calculation from UTC.

@TWDaddiction I don't think it would be tough to do either, and might make some people happy. So, if it is not hard to do, why not?

Wow. Tough crowd here. "No soup for you!"
    FirekidMFJigsaw
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,726
    Gosh this was a harsh post, but you don’t need to visit forums when it was stated in game
  • WoodburryDGWoodburryDG Member Posts: 1
    Yes, I used my points, but let's allow others who messed up use theirs.
    I had around 390 left but I couldn't buy anything else because I had used mine to buy tokens and phones. Still, it would be correct to allow those players that hadn't decided to use theirs as they wish. They were hard earned, especially by our leader, SgtSalami from Dulin Gang.
    SgtSalamijester
  • PastePaste Member Posts: 827
    edited February 2020
    I'd rather leave the radios or 1-2 less hero tokens to get anything else like reroll tokens, reinforcement tokens, badge fragment or whatever, not to waste 300 RP tokens

Also, the current system doesn't make sense to me. At the very least they should add some warning about unused RP tokens expiring. That's for the future though. This one is already done. It's a shame you had to learn the lesson the hard way, but at least you learned.
    If you want to get better at this game, join Discord and learn badge crafting and much more: https://discord.gg/cDhgv3AJ89
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,590
    I didn’t have the option of selecting “Time Travel to Feb. 16, 2020.” :sunglasses:
  • LilTexLilTex Member Posts: 23
    Plsss open it back up if at all possible.. I had a family emergency and was out of town for 1 week.. I still have 900 pts to spend...
    jesterSgtSalami
    @Governator I think Bleeerrrhhhpppp!!! is then the appropriate vote. :wink: I may have misspelled that.
    Governator