Z Reborn UK based Independent Guild recruiting

Lord_SiLord_Si Member Posts: 94
One space open! We are an experienced, friendly guild where everyone contributes.
Competitive without stupid pressure, we aim for level x 10 in challenge as minimum, GW participation by all, and general niceness is compulsory. Most of us are UK based but with a few further flung members. Prefer L65+ but open to offers if you are fast improving.

Comments

• Lord_SiLord_Si Member Posts: 94
    ‘Far flung members’ is the name of the guild male exotic dancer troupe by the way. Optional sign up...
  • hardmanhardman Member Posts: 30
    I wouldn't join here......they have a smeg head!
    Hehe, always hardman! How u doin?
    Good thanks. I hear you kicked morgan out lol
    No, he wanted to go but because of GW he couldn’t leave, so asked me to boot him!
    So, do you want me back?
  • billbraskeybillbraskey Member Posts: 51
    Still have an open spot
    hardman
  • leisurefixleisurefix Member Posts: 6
    Need 20th guilder to get us back towards top 10 UK again, casual guild that delivers
    Looks like you are carrying them lf lol!
  • TheTicketTheTicket Member Posts: 9
    Looking for 1 to make the team roster full, great bunch and we give gifts!!
    If the gift is beer I'm there!
  • WideCoyoteWideCoyote Member Posts: 2
    Hello, Si!
    I used to be with the Z Reborn (remember closing the doors trick? And how one of the temporary VP kicked us all?), but left as needed a break. Now got back to play and was looking for an opening to rejoin the Z Reborn. Sent a request today, but was denied. Any chance my request may be reconsidered?
    Hey, can I come back?
  • TheTicketTheTicket Member Posts: 9
    Looking for 1 person to fill the roster, must be active, easy 10x level target, relaxed independent group.
    LeisureFix you need to be in a more competitive guild. You are wasted in this dead guild!
    Bump
    Bump
  • billbraskeybillbraskey Member Posts: 51
    Strong group of players looking for one new member. Minimum 10x star requirement. Level 65 minimum but will consider less if you are improving quickly. Thanks
    Lord_Si
  • leisurefixleisurefix Member Posts: 6
    We are really pleased to have our long term guilder Smeghead back in the fold, but need another to join him. We are a casual friendly guild, rather than constantly hassling and chasing people for max scores. We expect decent challenge contribution, and participation in the GW you sign up for, and have been getting to Gold each GW.
    Lord_Sihardman
    Smeghead is back.....oh my!
    Just need me back then!
    Join us, we have smeg
    One more space open, join us!
    Spaces again, not fussed about level as long as 45+, active and entertaining!
    Hey, can I come back...getting burnt out. Need to come home!