Equipment reroll tokens

Since the release of Reinforcement Tokens it is hard to get good equipments. So I have two suggestions:

1- create a equipment reroll tokens, same as reroll tokens

2- let us "buy" the traits we want in an equipment. How? We found a blank equipment (legendary, epic, rare, etc) in crates as it happens now. Then we choose a trait we want, paying for this an amount of XP ( using the price of upgrading for example).

These are just sketches, but I think it's a fair way to get good gear!
Verdao1914

Comments

• Verdao1914Verdao1914 Member Posts: 36
    Unfortunately it is practically impossible to find a weapon with decent features currently in the game.

I think it is a great idea and it would be magnificent if this resource were implemented to end the suffering of this endless search for good weapons that never appear.

I even believe that a way to make our lives easier and that it will not require much effort from the NG team would be to allow the current reroll tokens to work on weapons as well. After all, in the long run these Tokens will lose their value since we have a limited number of exchanges that we intend to make on our survivors. After a few months they will no longer be of use as we will have made all the desired changes
    DanielBez
  • chevchelliouschevchellious Member Posts: 12
    Fantastic idea, it would help a lot, because we have survivors it is not difficult to do for weapons. Another idea would be to launch special vests because we only have weapons in all campaigns
    DanielBezVerdao1914
  • Huricane444Huricane444 Member Posts: 186
    Maybe somethink in game should be unique and difficult to finds ? U have GW where u can buy good armors and now in shop is good armors too... If all can be bought and reworked there is nothink coast to...
    PasteDanielBez
    edited February 22
    Del
  • DanielBezDanielBez Member Posts: 117
    > @Huricane444 said:
    > Maybe somethink in game should be unique and difficult to finds ? U have GW where u can buy good armors and now in shop is good armors too... If all can be bought and reworked there is nothink coast to...

It all depends, my friend.
    I'm trying to get a bruiser armor with silver anti stun, life and hazard golden. I have just one armor upgraded to level 30, the one we've got in GW. Others are still 28. So, for me, it is a good idea to have reroll tokens.
    edited February 22
    > @DanielBez said:
    > > @Huricane444 said:
    > > Maybe somethink in game should be unique and difficult to finds ? U have GW where u can buy good armors and now in shop is good armors too... If all can be bought and reworked there is nothink coast to...
    >
    > It all depends, my friend.
    > I'm trying to get a bruiser armor with silver anti stun, life and hazard golden. I have just one armor upgraded to level 30, the one we've got in GW. Others are still 28. So, for me, it is a good idea to have reroll tokens.

Why not make easy all like innsome games , where is autofarm and other thinks and u dont need to anythink what the reason of game play? If u have 28lvl buy rerols and upgrade it, somethink should be unic, that what u offer is total shit! What next u want rerols for badges to change bonus or what? And then out fight auto farm? Its greate when u cant buy somethink wich is goood and only farming can give it to u!
    DanielBezPaste
    I respect your opinion, but I still disagree. And yes, for me it's very obscure how the way to make badges work. If we both make one, at the same time, using the same material, probably, very probably, we will get different ones, even in rarity. How it works? Why me or you can be more "lucky" and have a perfect one, for example?
    I made these questions because I know that a good badge is essencial today. Want a example? I can't give Eugene more than 20k of life because I do not have good badges or a armor with gold life.
    You see, I'm not complaining, I just want to make things clear in the game.
    By the way, I'm farming gear right now, using the update gift.
    My results until now, with 4 hours of free gas left: 3 gold crates, but only xp. Note: farming GEAR.
  • imnfictionimnfiction Member Posts: 206
    @DanielBez

There is plenty of info on the forum that explains how badges crafting works. It’s not random. Look for JayZ strategy compendium.

Also, unfortunately gear scavenging is totally rubbish. I wouldn’t even bother.
    My F2P challenge videos are here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAl_96Zig2NXqvGM_2Mf5Aw
    imnfiction#8607 on Discord.
    DanielBez