Badge set bonus questions

In the description it says, "if a survivor has 4 or more badges from the same set equipped, those badges get a 20% effect boots".

Question 1: if you equipped 5 or 6 from the same set, does the boost go above 20%? Put another way: does the number of badges increase the amount of the boost?

Question 2: is there a cap on the percentage boost? If I equip a badge that gives a 10% damage boost for fighting with Rick but that is also in a set that gives 20% and its also one of his traits that gives another 20% damage boost and the he also has a weapon that gives another 20% damage boost, could I have a 100% damage boost or s there a limit to how much of a boost you can get?

Comments

• zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,673
    Question 1: no
    LiquidFlames
  • LiquidFlamesLiquidFlames Member Posts: 4
    Thanks, zbot.
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,673
    Question 2:

Damage = ((Survivor * ( 1 + Marksman/strong + Hero Boost)+ Weapon * (1 + lethal) ) + Badge flat value) * (1 + Badge %boost)

The % badge boost is calculated after accounting for survivor, strong, and weapon vs. flat rate.

Source:

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/comment/282260/#Comment_282260
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 2,007
    Question 2...

If you have 3, 18% damage badges. (54%)
    And all three have a condition you meet it will give 3 times a 5% bonus. (69%)

Then when these badges are in a set... It would give you 69% * 120% = 82.8%

It appears, this is the maximum boost you could ever get. 18% damage badges with a 5% boost is the highest I know about.
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 2,007
    edited February 22
    But I've been out of this for months now... @Grady , would you agree?
  • PastePaste Member Posts: 330
    Some effects are capped. Damage reduction is capped to 80% and critical chance to 90%. Damage, health and critical damage aren't capped. You can have more than 100% damage boost without breaking the game, but 100% damage reduction would.
  • GradyGrady Member Posts: 122

But I've been out of this for months now... @Grady , would you agree?

Yep, that calculation is correct crafting from the current maximum Lv2 craftsman building.
    jimmorrison369