Loading bay 43 made me go to early retirement. Luckily their is GW

Not sure if others feels this way but I literally used 1200 gold on loading bay 75% of the time I got the door open but only 1 time which i messed up on was it not blocked how is this fair. @Vane @Fluxxx i think some levels for spots like this you need to have something in game to keep it open upon opening door? Sorry but i just cant play a game anymore. I finally became good enough to reach 43 plus but this crap happens. Am I crazy to think this way. This is a gold killer. I cant waste more knowing there is always no chance if door is blocked. I even got it open with no people being in the red at times still in low green.
RiotZappa

Comments

• Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 970
    I agree, it's hard enough having a fatty to deal with, walkers spawning every turn is just crazy hard.
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 553
    The spawns do suck but I am able to usually stun many of them. it just sucks that I have literally zero chance if door area is blocked. What is point of playing that map then and others. I literally got it open 75 to 80% of the time with only 1 chance it not being blocked. Sorry had to vent I am so steamed and angry.
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 2,188
    I do wish that these maps were not so spawn dependent or luck of the draw with opening crates. However I am guessing that NG makes bank on these missions so I doubt they will change it.
    Danski_46
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 843
    This whole set should be scrapped
    15 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Entry level Boot Camp & 6DR Transition Chat
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

Danski_46RiotZappa
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,366
    "Interactive Jackpot Machine".

Enjoy.
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    Drhoo
    Lol thanks see love it. Try 24 still no luck got it not blocked 3 times in 24 tries
  • KarajocaKarajoca Member Posts: 147
    Problem here shouldn't be that you can't pass lvl 43 map,you say you just finally become good enough to reach it, so there is time to do that.

Problem is though that some other maps on 43 literally let you 3-star them, creating wrong picture of difficulty and makes you feel bad that only that one or two maps are stopping your progress. And why are they stopping? Because they are made bad, they are old, not re-worked, made in times when this game isn't supposed to go up to lvl50 every challenge...

Challenge need total rework. I don't know who have fun with this anymore, luck based maps that can be play infinitive if you are willing to spend a lot. Why? What's the point?
    Can it just end somewhere, like we can complete distance, complete sectors and you are done,why there is no end on weekly challenge?
    rogueDS
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,397
    @Danski_46 you’ve seen my photos from this challenge I pushed myself to the point. If I threw more gold I would have got another 168 stars and another round.

My MM was loading bay, nest, then fish.

All doable with dumb luck and plenty of gold. I tried loading bay 4x, got door open 3x and 2x it was blocked at MM50
    Danski_46rogueDSpsychwolfRiotZappa
    I love the hard challenge I just dont think certain aspects of a map should make it un passable. 100% of time door area should not be blocked when get it open in my opinion.
    psychwolfRiotZappa
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,359
    It’s strange because these maps have always been like this, as others have said they haven’t been reworked, it’s only because clearing one will net you the whole round that it’s an issue. No one in their right mind would spend the amount needed to get through all 6 at level 47 just for 47 stars. Maybe MM should not be available after rsl 45? If others weren’t scoring 3000+ would that make others think they aren’t doing as rubbish as it currently seems?
    TCBRITODanski_46WellyLugaBurmeliinis
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 555
    edited February 25