Bundle

While the bundle today has the double radio I will buy one, but I gotta ask why not the 2x bundle? I buy the shop out when those are offered.

So NG put us on a mapset to eat gold, now I need gold, bundle is only radio 2x.

So I’ll spend 59.99 instead of 195.94... just cause they didn’t want to double gold.

@Vane @Fluxxx just my two cents I’m sure the 2x bundle does a lot better
TimboskiSCBMApsychwolfDanski_46TWDaddiction

Comments

• TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 483
    +1 to a x2. Tomorrow!?

@Vane
    psychwolf
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,397
    Got a few JSS... I mean I did buy 1 bundle but a true 2x bundle would have netted me buying out store... I’m stating that in OP so not sure why the dislike.

Oh it’s @SCBMA thats where 90% of my dislikes come from 🤣
    Wanna bring it back? Made I should start the poopoo bundle daily posts lol
    Danski_46Firekid
  • TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 483
    edited February 25
    > @SCBMA said:
    > @Drunken
    > How did you arrive at the $195.94 figure? It doesn’t even make mathematical sense when it comes to that bundle. My reactions to your dumb posts account for 22.8% of your disagrees, not 90%. Math is obviously not your strong suit but you keep offering that expert advice on buying bundles. 🤣

$9.99 bundle times 2
    $27.99 bundle times 2
    $59.99 bundles times 2

Enter that in your calculator. I’ll wait for ya....

Total of $195.94.

Aka he specifically said he normally buys out the store. Instead, he said he simply bought one bundle for $59.99.

...now that’s an awkward call out post 😬
    DrunkenSCBMARiotZappa
    @SCBMA check out the photo, just Incase my math is wrong I used the fancy TI83 calc

The 90% was sarcasm something we know you def can’t handle or comprehend 😘😘
    TWDaddiction
    @TWDaddiction hes doing it to be a smart ass. He never really liked me and there was a whole big ordeal over it, personally idc about dislikes or JSS, it’s a forum
    @JayZ here you go lol
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 2,188
    > @TWDaddiction said:
    > > @SCBMA said:
    > > @Drunken
    > > How did you arrive at the $195.94 figure? It doesn’t even make mathematical sense when it comes to that bundle. My reactions to your dumb posts account for 22.8% of your disagrees, not 90%. Math is obviously not your strong suit but you keep offering that expert advice on buying bundles. 🤣
    >
    >
    > $9.99 bundle times 2
    > $27.99 bundle times 2
    > $59.99 bundles times 2
    >
    > Enter that in your calculator. I’ll wait for ya....
    >
    > Total of $195.94.
    >
    > Aka he specifically said he normally buys out the store. Instead, he said he simply bought one bundle for $59.99.
    >
    > ...now that’s an awkward call out post 😬

Yeah @SCBMA owes you an apology for the math criticism but in my experience he may zbot you on that....
    Drunken
    @Vane @Fluxxx

See people say it, while I understand the point of the double bundles it makes difference for others besides myself.

But so be it, kuddos on lost money