July 4th High-17 personal bests & guild record of 27344 w/19 members-Search Lismore now!!

LismoreLismore Member Posts: 162
edited July 8 in Guild Recruitment
A rare spot just came open….Be part of the ENERGY this nearly 3 million star guild continues to offer......  Just celebrated one of our charter members hitting 200,000 stars in the guild and this mighty guild, on July 4th weekend 2020, pulled off a new record of 27344 with only 19 players--17 of which achieving a personal best!

This group ROCKS!!

Plus, in honor of the Season 10 mid-season premier--we hit an all-time high of 25472 stars--a long way from our first score in October 2016 of only 619 TOTAL.... first time we hit 20k, we were a player down....this team has heart and determination....fighting until we can no more...

We are a guild with some faithful long time players--top 9 all over 100,000 stars in the guild and with several more nearing the 200,000 mark...one of our players calls the guild "heaven" and collectively we are nearing the 3 million stars mark.

Our guild minimum is just 500 as we know you have a life too, but last round 15 hit over the 1000 mark and several nearing 2000. If you are looking for a stable, fun group…look no more. Ideally you are a level 70+ but will consider others that can pull the numbers.

We are international--mostly US players with a few from Canada, Great Britain and even one from Newfoundland. We have appeared recently on 3 local leaderboards.

We track Personal bests each week, milestones and even birthdays with a little in game shout out!!! We have an optional facebook page where we can show off our new survivors, share some tips and even quips! Just started a Lismore Line group too.

Don’t miss this rare opportunity to join some rockers, motorcyclists, and simply those dedicated to this game, guild established 2016. SEARCH for LISMORE Now and Join by request....we will be watching for you....feel free to Private message, reach out on Line ID: staywell or email us too. You will be glad you did!!
LISMORE GUILD will "RISE UP" to the challenge.
Are you ready to join the fight?

SEARCH  "LISMORE" or PM me or email if you want to be first in line for the next opening
e-mail: [email protected]
Private Message us here
B
GPZK

Comments

• Other_Brother_DarylOther_Brother_Daryl Member Posts: 4
    Send her victorious,
    Happy and glorious,
    Long to reign over us,
    God save the Queen.
  • LismoreLismore Member Posts: 162
    Thanks for the bump other brother! We do have a spot....ideally looking for someone who can pull 1000 +SEARCH LISMORE!

SEARCH  "LISMORE" or PM me or email if you want to be first in line for the next opening
    Private Message us here
    B
    Memorial Weekend Opening! Can you pull 1000+, During this pandemic, we understand real life comes first...Search for Lismore.....

Private Message us here
    B
    Still have one spot for this established guild....In a few weeks, you will help us celebrate one of our original members as they clock over 200,000 stars ....We celebrate your successes too! Don't delay! SEARCH LISMORE Today.

Email or pm me your in game name. See you soon!

Private Message us here
    B
    If you are looking for a stable guild with some nice internal competition...look no further and RISE UP with LISMORE!!

Private Message us here
    B
    Another member just hit 180,000 stars...this team is rockin'...
    We'd love to have you join us...top players usually pull around 1300-1700

Private Message us here
    B
    ads888
  • GPZKGPZK Member Posts: 1
    Great guild. Lots of fun. Come join us.
    ads888
    Established and strong...and we have fun too recognizing real life comes first...but hey we like a little competition...10 players now over 100,000 stars with one nearly at 200,000! Be part of the excitement of LISMORE Guild!! You will be glad you did!

Private Message us here
    B
    One of our long time players losing interest contemplating dropping off...it is possible we could take two players that regularly hit over 1000..but happy for one. Search Lismore now!

Private Message us here
    B
    edited July 2

There's a party goin' on in Lismore! One of our 1st members hit 200k stars last challenge! Join us!

://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M

It is true!  One of our original members just hit 200,000 stars and is already at 1207 on Wednesday--first day of the challenge.  No spots open at this time but if you ever want to Party with us as other veteran players near this huge milestone....email or PM me at [email protected] and I will reserve our next spot for you!!

Yeah!  CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES, Come on!! There's a party goin' on in here!!!

Enjoy the tunes!!

Private Message us here
    B
    We may be able to open up a spot if not this week next....PM or email me with your stats and wishes to be part of Lismore for consideration.  More players nearing the 200k mark...celebrate and grow with us!!   

Looks like a win on our first GW this week!  Whoo Hoo!

Private Message us here
    B

Search Lismore....you will be glad you did!

Private Message us here
    B
    Ready for a change?  Search for Lismore now!

Private Message us here
    B
    I wanted to share we are on Canandian and UK leaderboards right now....sometimes on US leaderboard and could be again with your help!!   Search Lismore now!

By the way, we just got LIne for our group Lismore. Feel free to reach out there too.

NEW--we are using LINE:  LismoreGuild

My line id is STAYWELL as that is my wish for all of you!   

e-mail: Joi[email protected]
    Private Message us here
    B

Private Message us here
    B
    Still searching for that special someone to PARTY with LISMORE!!

Can you pull around 1000+...Yes we have a minimum of 500 because we know real life comes first...but Wednesday night challenge we already have 6-8 over 1000 already!!  Whoo hoo! (yes you will hear that a lot)

Be part of the ongoing excitement of this fun group...today, talking about outhouses....don't even ask, just join to find out...
    I have several members that will keep you in stitches...and some with some "pipes" singing AC/DC tunes....

Spot open now.   SEARCH LISMORE TODAY.   BTW, all of our members are  lvl 70 and above, but if you can do the score and are in the 60's....you are most welcome to grow with us!!.

Private Message us here
    B
    Quote from our newest player, "Just wanted to say my first week  has been great.  Its been a long time since I've been out of the top 10....love the the challenge"

Yes, again, this guild hits a new guild high, nearly 27k (and yes, that is before the challenge is even over) with only 19 players!   If that is the kind of excitement you  are looking for, complete with some occassional hilarious commentary, SEARCH LISMORE today!

Private Message us here
    B

WOWZER!!

17 Personal Bests and a Guild Record High of 27344 !  This guild is on fire even as we look for someone to join.  Be part of this amazing group.  Help us achieve our next record.....WE NEED YOU! 
    (ideally 70+ level and can score 1000+, with only 500 minimum as we know real life comes first-lower levels welcome if you can pull those numbers)
    Search Lismore Today!!

Private Message us here
    B
    Interested in a change or simply a new venture?...You will be glad you did...our newest members are loving it!!!   Ideally pm me so we can look for you, but we are currently advertising and you can request to join in game...

Try us, you will never look back!!

Private Message us here
    B
    Looking for amazing energy week after week?
    We are casual, but serious...as you can read in the thread above. 
     I am so proud of this group!!!

SEARCH for Lismore today....all players 70+ but have had several in the 60's "RISE UP" with us.....

Private Message us here
    B