Horrific Draw system in PvP needs to go!

so you have got a nice base good defenders but you loose all the time. spend a little money get some good badges start to win a few defense ahh ahh seeming to be worth it.

now there is a Crazy Bug use that is getting more and more popular i don't know what there doing but the results are Draws and no medal loss/gain either by waiting 10 mins to time out or quitting the game.

3 defenders alive 1 attacker left about to die for sure so they bug it and do not loose medals for such a bad performance
3 defenders alive 1 attacker left about to die for sure ALL loot still in my box they run away >> meh i quit this job..... why did i spend money to defend my medals and win me medals when... nope don't work like that apparently too many cheating now.

need to start rewarding defenders medals for draw's and some time penalties to people forcing draws. ie make them wait 1 hour before they can attack again. you guys have always been really good catching and stopping bug abuse so keep at it lads!!

i

Comments

• BelgarathBelgarath Member Posts: 105
    edited March 2020
    Just a heads up, badges do not work on outpost defenders...

Not trying to derail the topic, just trying to be helpful
    https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/32032/do-badges-work-for-defenders-in-outpost
    countduckula
  • countduckulacountduckula Member Posts: 17
    this post is not about badges whether they work or not.

It is about the cheating bug using that stops medal growth from defended
    bases
  • TJCartTJCart Member Posts: 412
    So, it's a draw if the attacker get the flag and leaves. It's not actually a bug because there is an option to simply "Draw" and exit. Yes, some players will use this feature to leave a base and avoid heal times if they feel that they can't beat the defenders, but this still wouldn't be considered a bug as NG has deliberately programmed this into their Outpost functionality.
    ShadowWalker
    not talking about attackers here they are free to do what they like take advantage of what they must so they do not loose
    medals.

your completely missing the point of the post. is is about DEFENDERS who gain NOTHING for keeping hold of there loot a draw to a defender Should Constitute a WIN for them and award points. its not EASY to get points for a defended base when all they have to do is quit and deny you any.

i am not saying punish or change attackers side of it at all.
    i am saying change Defenders side of it 1/2 the medal count for a draw or something.

so many days you log into game see 5 attacks 3 draws 1 win 1 loss and have gained nothing for a brilliant run of defending.
    and if badges do not work for outpost defenders and there V's badge survivors every time then surely an award for defending to a draw would not be too far fetched from reality or TWD universe.. Negan would have given his guys plenty of girls and drink if they had repelled 4/5 attacks without significant loss.
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 678
    While I agree it would be nice if defenders got a little something for a draw, I wouldn't characterize this as a bug or cheating, it's just the way that the battles work.
    countduckula
    yep and giving that little bit would be great That's the idea!! keep this post going guys it is something easily added with only benefits to players no drawback
    also a badge removal event soon please!! as more people will be finding out that they don't work for defenders now thank you kindly =]
  • MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 538
    Totally non sequitur to the question in this post, but..... can anyone please tell me if traits that I reroll on a Hero that I put in my Outpost would be effective when my post is raided? For example, if I Re-Rolled one of Negan's traits and replaced aforementioned trait with Punish and make him my lead Outpost Defender, will the players attacking my Outpost feel the wrath from his Punish trait?? I'm assuming that since Badges don't work on Outpost defenders(as mentioned in this post and something I just learned from reading this), re-rolled traits may not work either and thus any hero Defenders have their default traits....
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 807
    > @MudMoccasin said:
    > Totally non sequitur to the question in this post, but..... can anyone please tell me if traits that I reroll on a Hero that I put in my Outpost would be effective when my post is raided? For example, if I Re-Rolled one of Negan's traits and replaced aforementioned trait with Punish and make him my lead Outpost Defender, will the players attacking my Outpost feel the wrath from his Punish trait?? I'm assuming that since Badges don't work on Outpost defenders(as mentioned in this post and something I just learned from reading this), re-rolled traits may not work either and thus any hero Defenders have their default traits....

Rerolled traits like Punish will definitely work in OP. I've run in to some Punishing Negans in the past.
    SCBMAMudMoccasin
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,689
    I’ve never even considered this before but yes, you should get something as a defender for a draw.
    tabernac