NG: Prison Cellar Needs Rework

I see this map ending the Challenge early for people. There are several issues:

1. Too many spawns. Some trigger when reaching certain points after you have moved leaving you unprotected.

2. Spawns in the Exit Zone. At higher levels, you can’t clear them and you are done.

3. Survivors spread out at start and you have to waste movements to bring them together.

Overall, this map is pretty bad and charged assaults this week is mostly worthless at high RSL IMO. It reminds me of the In and Out map that was also impossible to complete at high RSL and was eventually retired. Please adjust the spawns or retire this map altogether.

Thanks!
vshield50Danski_46PasteADPaqanniesprinklesKyrusBurmeliinisMarcus6253AntonioGreekWarrior

Comments

• FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,555
    The walkers only spawn on the finish line if you kill 4 of the walkers which spawn when you break the seal on the end room door. Then pull wakers to the top of the room and run along the bottom. Actually gets easier at high levels as harder to accidentally cause that on the line spawn. HD and two bruisers. You’ll see plenty of 3 stars on this map at level 50.
    vshield50GovernatorPaste
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,066
    > @Firekid said:
    > The walkers only spawn on the finish line if you kill 4 of the walkers which spawn when you break the seal on the end room door. Then pull wakers to the top of the room and run along the bottom. Actually gets easier at high levels as harder to accidentally cause that on the line spawn. HD and two bruisers. You’ll see plenty of 3 stars on this map at level 50.

Wow! I’ll give that a try! Thanks!
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,099
    Bit of an annoyance that

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    vshield50
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,417
    edited March 12
    And still we will have some players do master mission lvl 50 of it in 3, 2...
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    vshield50
  • GothgulGothgul Member Posts: 179
    Only issue I'm having is the start, not much room to work. Use threat reduction, and do NOT move the dumpster...that triggers exit spawn. You can clear all the walkers, eliminate spawn with TR and the exit area stays empty.
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,066
    Gothgul said:

Only issue I'm having is the start, not much room to work. Use threat reduction, and do NOT move the dumpster...that triggers exit spawn. You can clear all the walkers, eliminate spawn with TR and the exit area stays empty.

Yeah, A New Home can be a pain in the butt too. You need some luck on that map to get to the exit using a 3 Bruiser strategy. I can't take out enough walkers with TR to avoid getting overwhelmed. So, I'm just trying to get to the exit as fast as I can.
  • Camel56Camel56 Member Posts: 550
    edited March 16
    Found that if you kill all the walkers in the left room first, and not change rooms until they're dead, then you can move far right guy into center room and move toward left room. No spawn will show up in left room until you move one of your guys in there. That way, you may be able to use all 3 guys on the tank and devise a plan to get to finish