Nightmare Distance

Jens_KFJens_KF Member Posts: 48
Hi everybody,

Over the last weeks I got more and more bored of the distance. Even the hard one has got far too easy, since we have lvl 27 heros. It is not even difficult to do it without losing one hero. Also the tokens you can receive are mostly completely useless, like Merle, Tara etc. At the same time most of the top players have 3-5 pink stars on their heros, so that up to 200 token (incl restart) doesn’t help at all.

The only reason I am still playing the distance are the components for the badges, which are also not good, but at least 2 golden ones a week are ok.

However, why not doing a nightmare distance up to RSL 50 with rewards the top players actually really need? I.e. Top reward 500 alt hero token. Or stuff like 100 phones etc.

It is just annoying to see how many phones are needed to bring a hero to the absolut maximum, especially while seeing how many you really can collect playing.

I know that this will maybe lead to a little less income, however I am sure the top players would appreciate it and have a new Challenge for them, which will lead to more income, as they will battle against each other, to be the first one who finishes it.

What’s the opinion of the rest here about it?
Danski_46BloodyChainsawBurmeliinisPicfearofthedarkpopwwimacharlieJayZbillythegatesRickMSA

Comments

• BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 1,016
    Or make the reset distance have scalable where you choose your own starting difficulty and the rewards scale up with it.
    15 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Entry level Boot Camp & Badge System 101 Chat
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

BloodyChainsawArtminius
  • BloodyChainsawBloodyChainsaw Member Posts: 300
    Distance definitely needs new map sets, different setups, enemies, objectives and most of all better rewards for doing a more challenging version such as a nightmare mode.
    PicimacharliebillythegatesRickMSA
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,416
    I agree a new distance nightmare would be sweet.

Honestly tho I'd prefer 10 new challenge sets before distance became a priority.

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,689
    It’s not the first time this has been asked for or the first time I’ve supported this idea. Previously the dev’s response was they were working on guild wars. Hopefully that means after the next update they will be able to work on something like this (and new challenges).
    ATLAS-Z
  • PicPic Member Posts: 1,061
    I agree 100% let's go the distance with the distance :)
    TJCartimacharlie
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 678
    edited March 2020
    Add in some metalheads, whisperers and fast walkers. I miss the old days when all my peeps died trying to complete the Distance. >:)

Also, how about increasing the amount of missions as well? We have the whole week to complete it so going from 21 maps to maybe 25 should be doable?
    imacharlie
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,619
    Great idea @Jens_KF! Would love to see something like this. My current goal is to beat Distance with no survivor loss and no bruises, so I’d love to see a new challenge like this!
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,629
    It is definitely needed, I think it would need to be higher than 50 or else we would be crying out for a super nightmare mode a couple months after :lol:. Especially since many of the top players regularly beat RSL50 maps and that's where you can't lose a single survivor!

As mentioned, hopefully when they have GW stable and finalized they will turn their attention to improving the other game modes.
  • billythegatesbillythegates Member Posts: 7
    I would also suggest this. Since last council upgrade I always finish up the distance PERFECT, with no loss. It's just becoming pointless to (re-)play at all as a maxed out player, considering the rather lousy rewards of mostly hero tokens or shitty weapons.

I've got following suggestions to make for a LONG AWAITED NIGHTMARE DISTANCE mode:
    - Final diffiulty RSL 50
    - Introduce Whisperers, Metalheads and other special walkers
    - No more shitty rewards like epic weapons and common or rare components. No one being maxed out needs this s**t!
    - Give us the chance for a legendary fragment, maybe special hero tokens as improved rewards

Thanks a lot to consider adding this. Cannot be that hard, no?
    ShadowWalkerTCBRITO