Preview of GW Missions

This has probably been asked before, but it'd be great to know the mission type before entering it. Nothing makes my heart sink more than entering a L40+ mission and seeing 'Search for Clues'
imnfictionNezopsychwolfPicPaste

Comments

• AchillesVAchillesV Member Posts: 201
    Deadheads said:

This has probably been asked before, but it'd be great to know the mission type before entering it. Nothing makes my heart sink more than entering a L40+ mission and seeing 'Search for Clues'

War before last I decided to capture some videos and I was having to name them "Search for Clues", "Sear for More Clues", "Search for Even More Clues", "Search for Even More Bloody Clues". That was all I was getting just one after another for a while.
    SCBMAimnfiction
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,438
    edited March 2020
    I think they should expand Mission previews to include spawn counter and body piles.

For example if I knew going into a mission but there was body piles but no spawn counter I might damn well bring that chainsaw @Fluxxx

Also I think there should be a preview to include if there is a gate to open yes or no

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    psychwolfPaste
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,438

On the preview screen... For example

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    Paste
  • PicPic Member Posts: 1,061
    Makes sense and adds towards strategy. Try going into a kill 15 w 3 bruisers at rsl 44. Try going into a get to the gate with a scout and two Bruisers.
    Add something to let us know what we're getting into 😂