X2 Normal Gleggie Call Request

Hi everyone... it seems with all of the new characters traits everyone forgot the old characters... Normal Glenn and Maggie for example...

Lots of us, trying to reach the last levels, are still using them... sometimes for a complete normal distance...

So It wouldn't hurt a couple of calls here and there to get them to reach a Pink star... Or at least Lucky Dumpster and or Red Harvest to level 5...

On tomato Mondays for example...
GradyDeathwish19

Comments

• xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,167
    Oh no please no calls for those trash heroes, big waste of time.
    Danski_46ADPaqvshield50TCBRITO
  • JimiFaithJimiFaith Member Posts: 666
    What level are you?
    vshield50
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,167
    Max. Trust me those heroes aside from farming are useless compared to other badass heroes. I wouldn’t waste a single radio on them if I had 500k radioes.
    TCBRITOvshield50
    So you didn't read anithing I wrote...
    Marcus6253vshield50
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,815
    He did read it

And even so please don't waste your radios.

You can farm just fine with them having level 4 traits.

Save them radios up for later. You'll thank is.

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    TCBRITODeathwish19xbamfxvshield50
  • imnfictionimnfiction Member Posts: 206
    @JimiFaith the ongoing st. Patrick’s radio event seems to fit the purpose, no?
    My F2P challenge videos are here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAl_96Zig2NXqvGM_2Mf5Aw
    imnfiction#8607 on Discord.
    JimiFaith
  • TJCartTJCart Member Posts: 412
    So, to JimiFaith's credit, he is right that Maggie or Glenn make for better heroes for The Distance (I, myself, use Maggie) since you get no end crates to unlock with Governor.

However, as everyone else has said, don't bother wasting radios to upgrade these guys. The returns simply aren't worth it. And while it isn't a bad idea to try to maximize your returns from running through these easy missions, keep in mind that the Training Gear trait is also quite helpful in boosting XP earnings at least.

Also, while I said Glenn is fine, I still wouldn't ever use him since he is a scout. Again, while I'm sure you want to maximize gains from the easy The Distance missions and may stick around to get your 100 kills for XP per level, it's best to use Assaults or Hunters with a shotgun for quicker clears--hence, the benching of Glenn. Even if you're in desperate need of tomatoes, I still can't bring myself to ever use Glenn. Time is a resource too after all.
    JimiFaith
  • PigBenisPigBenis Member Posts: 1,119
    edited March 18
    I've used Glenn a ton lately in lead of 2 Assaults in Normal Distance to farm XP and tomatoes. Push all the way to the last mission with continuous walkers spawning and kill them all with Abraham with Glenn in lead still. When you get to 100+ walkers, glee and sacrifice the 3rd survivor. Rinse and repeat for tons of supplies per attempt. When you have enough supplies or 3 sirvivors left, complete the mission. Or, if you only have 2 survivors left do free radio calls to recruit new survivors to be used in slot 3 and once you sacrifice them simply scrap them for tokens.

Should point out that this strategy is best employed when gas is tight. When on a gas booster it's better to use Governor in lead on Scavenge missions in my experience. Glenn can be useful for free to play though. Not really worth upgrading past legendary.
    Black Labs Matter.
    Lol... @xbamfx all of you made it pretty clear... xD I'm level 70 tho... My Glenn is about to go pink... and I only need 2 traits and the 500 to get pink Maggie... I managed to get them there without any calls... Is just that little push that makes me want the calls... 'cause I still play the normal mode with Glenn ahead and Maggie delivering the kills... and I use them too on early challenge... I just want to be an end gamer xD and everythin is 20M tomatoes now...

I want this so that I can stop using them and concentrate full on hard distance mode...
    Timboski