Who should I keep/ reroll?

dmspectredmspectre Member Posts: 19
I have too many hunters and not enough of everyone else, may need to drop 1 or 2 of them Need some advice on whom i should keep and/ reroll? Looking for best overall traits.

Comments

• CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,186
    Truthfully those are all scrap. Each one needs at least 3 traits rerolled. Have you finished Sasha yet? You should take care of her before any hunter.
    WellyLugaSCBMA
    Sasha as she should be rerolled and two hunter options. To be clear your focus should be on Sasha
  • dmspectredmspectre Member Posts: 19
    edited March 19
    i'm a low levelled f2p player with insufficient sasha tokens. thanks for your feedback, it doesn't help me at all. to put things into perspective, i'm riding a moped and you're telling me i need to upgrade the ferrari that i don't have.
    SCBMA
  • TJCartTJCart Member Posts: 412
    Truthfully at low level, your survivors don't matter much at all. If you simply use your highest starred survivors, it should be fine for most missions. Heck, I was levelling so fast that I didn't even bother to upgrade weapons and would still be able to do at least 500 Challenge Stars a week just fine.

Save your reroll tokens for end game. If you feel that you need to drop a Hunter, I'd say one of the Bullet Dodge ones--Frank or Norman.
  • dmspectredmspectre Member Posts: 19
    thank you! some advice that i could use
    SCBMA
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,397
    I would have scrapped all 3 for double tokens last weekend! Then you could focus on a Porsche of a hunter while waiting on Sasha, but hey you do you!
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,812
    Your first Hunter has Marksman and ruthless already which should carry you far.

By the time you're in the big leagues you'll have learned lot and can re-evaluate.

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    Paste
    > @WellyLuga said:
    > (Quote)
    > Might just be me but this came off as a pretty rude answer to solid advice. Sasha may well be the 'ferrari' of this game but it isn't like she as unobtainable as the car. Save the radios you get for free and make some calls when she is featured in the double token call.
    >
    > I agree that none of the hunters above are worth any sort of investment. Use them until you find something better or get enough radios/re-rolls to improve Sasha. Alpha is a good alternative, she doesn't require any re-rolls and is perfectly fine with the traits she comes with.

Thanks Welly. To put it into perspective I won’t be giving this person advice any longer.
    ATLAS-ZSCBMAimnfictionWellyLuga
  • PastePaste Member Posts: 331
    edited March 20
    Scrap Norman. Keep Gordan and possibly Frank until you get a hunter with traits close to this: Ruthless, Marksman, Lucky, Critical Aim and Revenge (like Cronus said). Many seem to like Sure Shot (I don't), or dislike Revenge. Don't reroll traits on normal survivors. You need those for your heroes.
  • PigBenisPigBenis Member Posts: 1,119
    Frank might be decent Outpost defender of you are needing one. Not too useful otherwise unless you need pawns for the Distance.
    Black Labs Matter.