Losing GW gas

Last war this happened to me 2 times, causing a 4 gas loss.
Now it happened again, more 2 gas loss.
Me seeing myself attacking.
Please do something about it.
Thanks.
Maggiesmuffins

Comments

• Pellegrini1977Pellegrini1977 Member Posts: 34
    > @SCBMA said:
    > There is no gas in current Guild Wars. Are you talking about swords being lost?

Yes! Swords!
    romeo
  • TJCartTJCart Member Posts: 412
    If you encounter an issue like that, try completely closing out of the app and restarting it. That will supposedly refresh the GW map data. If you replay a level that's already been completed, I think you still earn the RP, but if not, I think NG has been working to compensate direct RP losses if you submit a ticket through in-game help. It won't help you for potential team losses if you would have earned enough VP to win the war though I think.
    Pellegrini1977Paste
  • Pellegrini1977Pellegrini1977 Member Posts: 34
    > @TJCart said:
    > If you encounter an issue like that, try completely closing out of the app and restarting it. That will supposedly refresh the GW map data. If you replay a level that's already been completed, I think you still earn the RP, but if not, I think NG has been working to compensate direct RP losses if you submit a ticket through in-game help. It won't help you for potential team losses if you would have earned enough VP to win the war though I think.

I've made a ticket, but still doesn't have answered yet.
  • PastePaste Member Posts: 830
    Did your app crash or something, or are you playing on multiple devices? I do both, but never encountered this, and I haven't seen anyone else mention it. There's probably some circumstance that makes this happen to you, which ought to help the devs narrow things down.
    If you want to get better at this game, join Discord and learn badge crafting and much more: https://discord.gg/cDhgv3AJ89
  • QueenOTDQueenOTD Member Posts: 271
    I encountered that too. You have to be careful with your connection. I lost my connection and when i reloaded the game it was showing me playing a certain mission. I had to enter again on that mission and finish it. I lost an attack...I texted ng and they said it was a beta war and they are looking forward to fix the glitches. Well, we will see..
    Looking for a guild?
    Do you think you can handle the brothel life?
    Join the bad guys on NML: Negans brothel 😈
    Our minimum is 1300 stars
    Guild wars participation
    Current status: looking for 1 player
    Message me if you're interested!

• MaggiesmuffinsMaggiesmuffins Member Posts: 85
    happened to me! so annoying how many swords lost.
    “That’s how it is, isn’t it? You always think there’s one more peanut butter left.”

• rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 616
    @Pellegrini1977 all you do is choose another and not that one. It is supposed to be the way.
  • PastePaste Member Posts: 830
    @rogueDS Did you miss the part about the game saying he can't play the mission because he (not another player) is already playing it?

If you want to get better at this game, join Discord and learn badge crafting and much more: https://discord.gg/cDhgv3AJ89
    RiotZappa
  • imnfictionimnfiction Member Posts: 206
    edited March 2020
    @Paste I had it as well. I restarted the game and it took me back to the mission which I had to complete again. After that the mission was marked as complete. Seems to be a network issue.
    My F2P challenge videos are here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAl_96Zig2NXqvGM_2Mf5Aw
    imnfiction#8607 on Discord.
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 616
    I get it thanks @Paste that is totally bogus sorry @Pellegrini1977