Sasha Williams help.

So after many rerolls I got Sasha looking like this..

I would like to ask for opinions on a badge setup for her and should I reroll marksman?
ATLAS-ZJimiFaithDiElEl

Comments

• ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,670
    edited March 2020
    Not for me @JayZ

I know you're the king, but my girl looks just like that with Max Damage & crit chance plus harpoon and she kicks ass.

GDMF HATE Revenge on her lol.

@mack22 there's many Sasha builds. That one is my favorite.

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    mack22JimiFaithDiElEl
  • mack22mack22 Member Posts: 1,281
    edited March 2020
    Well, since I'm low on reroll tokens I took @ATLAS-Z advice for badges and came up with this.

Looks like she's going to be hanging out with Rick alot..

ShadowWalkerDeathwish19JimiFaithDiElEl
  • TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 489
    > @JayZ said:
    > (Quote)
    > I'm a big fan of Critical Aim over Marksman. Here's why:
    >
    > 1. At the end of the day, Marksman actually adds a negligible amount of damage. At the end game, the couple hundred damage from Marksman will not drastically change things.
    >
    > 2. What matters a lot more for Sasha is her ability to charge herself and her teammates and also to stop/slow down enemies. Critical Aim is very helpful for the latter. I never count on Critical Aim because the percentages are too low. However, there have definitely been situations where it has saved my ass OR allowed me to make a more tactical move with another survivor because of an unexpected stun.
    >

I’ve been thinking about this lately. I wasn’t a high level player til recently and I’ve been thinking that difference in marksman wouldn’t be a huge difference compared to CA clicking in
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 2,062
    Marksman is a little more then a couple of hundreds though.

It is about 10% extra damage for a 18% marksman trait.

That is can be over 2000 damage on your critical attack. Not saying it is worth it, just saying it is NOT a couple hundred.
    JimiFaiths7eyeW8DiElEl
  • JimiFaithJimiFaith Member Posts: 785
    Critical Aim over Marksman...
    Revenge No Overwatch...

• ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 511
    Because it doesn't buff, Marksman is a pos trait. It's ONLY benefit is that you can make trait bonus badges with it. I would rather use Sure Shot in that case.