iOS - Poland Players | Game crashes a few seconds after the start.

imnfictionimnfiction Member Posts: 206
edited March 28 in Game Issues
Started this morning. The game loads fine, I can see the camp for a few seconds and move across it, open other screens, then it crashes to the phone screen. Phone reboot doesn’t help.
iPhone8.
My F2P challenge videos are here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAl_96Zig2NXqvGM_2Mf5Aw
imnfiction#8607 on Discord.
Zeek

Comments

• ignasignas Member Posts: 366
    Same issue here
  • magdagawlikmagdagawlik Member Posts: 6
    Same
    @magdagawlik @imnfiction are you both from Poland?
  • imnfictionimnfiction Member Posts: 206
    I’m not in Poland at the moment, but the game was installed while in Poland and shows PL leaderboards.

@ignas
    My F2P challenge videos are here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAl_96Zig2NXqvGM_2Mf5Aw
    Ok so it seems that only polish accounts on iOS are impacted.
  • hosahosa Member Posts: 1
    Same issue, iPhone 8 Plus, Poland
    Everyone, ask your non PL guild-mates to raise support tickler on your behalf, saying it’s a mass issue for PL players.

Also, do we have workaround to change the location without entering the game?
    I have sent already in the morning PM to @Fluxxx but I think NG support does not work during weekends.
    I’m from Poland and still doesn’t work
    changing the region on the phone doesn't seem to help.
  • ZeekZeek Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
    Same problem here, started this morning! I'm on iOS and from Poland too. OMG help fast I need to get 30 spring tokens to unblock Beta...;///
    imnfiction
  • FrankieLLoydFrankieLLoyd Member Posts: 1
    Same here. Anyone knows how long it will take to fix the problem?
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 769
    edited March 28
    Looking into this, though I can't guarantee we'll be able to fix it before Monday. But so far, we haven't seen anything unusual on our end - are the crashes specific to NML for you guys?
    imnfictionignas
    my husband has an iphone too and the game also turns off after a few seconds
    @Fluxxx thanks for showing up here during the weekend.

Everything else works fine on my phone, including the new games I've just installed to test if this could be related to the Apple Game Center.
    So far it's only TWD NML for me, changing the region in phone settings or signing out from Apple Game Center doesn't help.
    Only NML on my side.
  • DeathcloudDeathcloud Member Posts: 2
    Fluxxx - maybe it will hlp you solve the issue
    As my game was crashing as for others described below i deleted the app and installed it again. It works fine as long as i play it from scratch. As soon as i link it to my gamecentre account and load the saved one it crashes again.
    So it looks like either our account data is corrupted or a high end content which is not available when you are level 1 is crashing the game.
    imnfictionmagdagawlikFluxxx
  • soulburnsoulburn Member Posts: 1
    Same here, started yesterday (28th) morning. Game starts as usual, I'm even able to collect some resources, but and after 5-6 seconds it shuts down. Other apps work fine.
    iPhone 6 (12.4.6.) here, and I’m from Poland.
  • gregorpgregorp Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
    Same here. Restared, reinstalled and same behavieur.
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,108
    Siema kalafiory!
    m4spsychwolf
    No cześć kartoflu
    bladgierm4s
    ignas said:

We finally figured out that turning off “targeted ads“ allow polish players on iOS login into games.

@Fluxxx hope this will help you identify the problem. We are still not able to watch ads, and we are like 40 hours behind everyone, loosing daily rewards, shop restocks, mentioned ads, challenge stars etc.

I see, thanks a lot for figuring this out! This is probably why we couldn't see any errors or problems from our end - it must be an issue with our ad provider. Not everyone is able to do this though right, I imagine not everyone gets enough time before the crash to do this - we'll investigate with them and try to get this fixed asap.
  • DeathcloudDeathcloud Member Posts: 2
    Fluxxx
    Yeah i got 2 hours to finish distance, challenge and bloomsday event which is obviously not possible.
    It would be fair to get a compensation.
    Obviously only if you represent a decent service provider who feels responsible for a supporting the players...
    imnfictionm4s
    Do you remember about us @Fluxxx ?
    imnfiction
    Yes! We're still looking at this with our ad provider so it's a bit more time consuming to communicate. For now it seems like turning off targeted ads in settings is the only way to get around this, I'm really sorry :(
    @Fluxxx FYI ads just started to work. So I total ads did not work for 4,5 days and we were not able to play at all for 2 days.
    Is this the case for everyone you know that was affected? If you missed out on campaign rewards because you weren't able to play saturday-sunday, do message support about it, they'll be able to compensate the rewards that you missed out on based on the missed tokens.
    I will inform all biggest guilds in Poland to raise tickets if anyone encountered this issue.
    @Fluxxx not everyone was impacted by the campaign tokens particularly. I missed a few days of playing and couldn't get my usual challenge rewards, also missing almost a week of grinding ads rewards. Can the Polish players get some cheering gift?
    ignas