Fire decimator please NG

Would be awesome if offered a fire version. I know others must be thinking this?

Comments

• TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 489
    100% agree. But I think they would need to introduce hazard to assaults if so. If not, you’re a sitting duck In a lot of situations.

I would buy it in a second if it had gold lucky and concussion though
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 604
    Yes @Fluxxx gold luck gold concussion and fire chance. Would still like to have the stun on charge. Or maybe should be guaranteed fire and percentage chance of stun. @TWDaddiction
    TWDaddiction
  • TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 489
    edited March 2020
    I would say keeping it the same and adding incendiary would be cool/fair???

Gold luck, gold incendiary and silver concussion?? Then keep the rest as is with the normal stun attack

All though guaranteed fire on the charge attack would give it an exact situation usage so I do like that.

I just have a hard time using a grenade launcher and it not lighting things on fire. Doesn’t make sense in my mind.
  • PicPic Member Posts: 1,061
    > @rogueDS said:
    > Yes @Fluxxx gold luck gold concussion and fire chance. Would still like to have the stun on charge. Or maybe should be guaranteed fire and percentage chance of stun. @TWDaddiction

Guaranteed stun w a chance of fire.
    Other way around would ruin it in my opinion.
    ShadowWalkermik81
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,461
    Grenade Launcher that does not 'cause fire? You have made this mistake before, NG.
    MudMoccasinanthony172ShadowWalker
  • Carl_Tyreese999Carl_Tyreese999 Member Posts: 51
    edited March 2020
    Hell yeah! Like the ones Negan and the saviors used to firebomb Alexandria during Carl's wonderful escape plan, no need for Sasha if they do that, taking out the middle man
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,264
    > @jimmorrison369 said:
    > Lol, gun is out 5 seconds. It has multiple good uses. Already want the even better version?
    >
    > No harm in asking, but seems a bit much to me.
    > Oh well...

Kind of agree here. I think incendiary makes that weapon potentially OP.
  • MrChrisMrChris Member Posts: 175
    Personally I don't like ignite on weapons for most of missions, because of struggling.
    But adding second version with this trait, why not?

Please only don't change current version.
    Husaria guild member.
    Line ID mrChris1990.
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,726
    @MrChris I would suggest looking up some videos of control burn. Was applicable this map set.

But basically you create Walker wall, then burn only those behind the wall cause you can pick your targets.

Decimator is great cause you can pick spot on ground so basically can burn anything other than the two upfront which you just want stunned