Doubling Cheat for GW

12346»

Comments

• FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 3,060
    Some common sense rather than chest puffing from @WellyLuga, love it! Also completely agree with his post.
    WellyLuga
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,336
    edited April 2020
    Can’t wait for them changes to come.
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,877
    edited April 2020
    86 messages since I looked in on this thread...

not run out of rant-gas yet?

(PS I agree with @WellyLuga too)

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    WellyLugaromeo
  • czechwarriorczechwarrior Member Posts: 6
    @Happygilmour11 You are wrong. This is not Cheat. If everyone using, Cheat become tactic. This is now number one tactic. You can get more then 400 pts. Now everyone knows, people are brave to post guide to GW. You are a good one for doing this bratr. One tip if you please. No need to argue with stupid people. There is never winning.
    xbamfx
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,435
    > @WellyLuga said:
    > Christ this thread escalated didn't it! :lol:
    >
    > My stance is that I'm not a fan of it. One of the things I hated about the first version of GW is how players would jump in and repeat missions mindlessly. This new way is more strategic I agree but I don't feel like it is the strategy NG intended to be used. NG added the blue flickering lights to show a player was playing that mission and then if you click it there is another 'are you sure you want to join?' message so it is clear that repeats being viable wasn't intended. I often find myself playing the scout role and it kind of takes the fun away when I see kill em all, I close the app down, call it out to my guild and depending on how fortunate we are with time zones I might end up waiting an hour or longer before I can finish a sodding mission.
    >
    > Some of the 43 missions are so imbalanced it makes 4F or 5E virtually impassable or require so many attempts they aren't worth the points. One way to offset this is to just clear one 41-43 sector that is doable and farm as many kill em all as you can.
    >
    > Personally I would rather NG toned down a few of the crazy auto spawn maps, put in a fix so that each mission only rewarded 1 player the VP/RP and instead add in a G row with some extra 36-38, 38-40, 39-41 and so on to play.
    >
    > My 2 cents anyway...

So you do the same as me scout for your team and do the hardest mission and when you locate 43 kaw maps you call it out eh? You’re wild walking correct? So there you have it World 😆😆😆 2 of the top guilds in the world using this “so called cheat to bust your asses” so who is really smart and who isn’t 🤔🤔🤔 that is the million dollar question bwahahaha

Yeah I’m an asshole. So what. It’s the internet.

P.S. I agree with everything you said Welly
    WellyLugaavelardez
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,130
    > @xbamfx said:
    > > @WellyLuga said:
    > > Christ this thread escalated didn't it! :lol:
    > >
    > > My stance is that I'm not a fan of it. One of the things I hated about the first version of GW is how players would jump in and repeat missions mindlessly. This new way is more strategic I agree but I don't feel like it is the strategy NG intended to be used. NG added the blue flickering lights to show a player was playing that mission and then if you click it there is another 'are you sure you want to join?' message so it is clear that repeats being viable wasn't intended. I often find myself playing the scout role and it kind of takes the fun away when I see kill em all, I close the app down, call it out to my guild and depending on how fortunate we are with time zones I might end up waiting an hour or longer before I can finish a sodding mission.
    > >
    > > Some of the 43 missions are so imbalanced it makes 4F or 5E virtually impassable or require so many attempts they aren't worth the points. One way to offset this is to just clear one 41-43 sector that is doable and farm as many kill em all as you can.
    > >
    > > Personally I would rather NG toned down a few of the crazy auto spawn maps, put in a fix so that each mission only rewarded 1 player the VP/RP and instead add in a G row with some extra 36-38, 38-40, 39-41 and so on to play.
    > >
    > > My 2 cents anyway...
    >
    > So you do the same as me scout for your team and do the hardest mission and when you locate 43 kaw maps you call it out eh? You’re wild walking correct? So there you have it World 😆😆😆 2 of the top guilds in the world using this “so called cheat to bust your asses” so who is really smart and who isn’t 🤔🤔🤔 that is the million dollar question bwahahaha
    >
    > Yeah I’m an asshole. So what. It’s the internet.
    >
    > P.S. I agree with everything you said Welly

I certainly don't do it willingly :lol:. I absolutely hate doing it and only do so as I like to win, I'm competitive and I'm a team player. It's definitely not a cheat, it's just a viable strategy to use within the parameters NG has created for the game mode. When it comes to VP it's undeniably the most consistent way to get 4500-4800.

I don't believe it's the best strategy to maximise what you can buy from the shop. If you don't care about your position on the LB, nothing to see here!
    > @Governator said:
    > Upon further review, this seems like a tactic that works only when you have a team of 5 maxed-out players going up against another set of maxed out players in a battle of Goliaths. My guild is casual and we have players ranging between Player Level 30 to 74. Most in my guild cannot even dream of taking on a KAW map in 2-C much less going for 4-E. We just try and complete as many maps as possible to get as many Reward Points as we can and hope we have enough Victory Points for the win to get the 1.5x multiplier. On a good day, we can crack 3000 VPs in any given battle.
    >
    > We could probably try this tactics on 2-B and 3-B maps, but we would be giving up Reward Points for a minimal gain. To make this a viable strategy, you do have to hit the toughest mapsets and that would be suicide for most of my guild.
    >
    > Maybe one day, we can aspire to use this tactic assuming it doesn't get shut down because a handful hate losing to it. My advice to them. Get better. :sunglasses:

Hey bro just gauge your team power and psst: pile earlier 😆💪 shhhh you didn’t hear of this cheat from me tho ok 👌
    Governator
    > @WellyLuga said:
    > > @xbamfx said:
    > > > @WellyLuga said:
    > > > Christ this thread escalated didn't it! :lol:
    > > >
    > > > My stance is that I'm not a fan of it. One of the things I hated about the first version of GW is how players would jump in and repeat missions mindlessly. This new way is more strategic I agree but I don't feel like it is the strategy NG intended to be used. NG added the blue flickering lights to show a player was playing that mission and then if you click it there is another 'are you sure you want to join?' message so it is clear that repeats being viable wasn't intended. I often find myself playing the scout role and it kind of takes the fun away when I see kill em all, I close the app down, call it out to my guild and depending on how fortunate we are with time zones I might end up waiting an hour or longer before I can finish a sodding mission.
    > > >
    > > > Some of the 43 missions are so imbalanced it makes 4F or 5E virtually impassable or require so many attempts they aren't worth the points. One way to offset this is to just clear one 41-43 sector that is doable and farm as many kill em all as you can.
    > > >
    > > > Personally I would rather NG toned down a few of the crazy auto spawn maps, put in a fix so that each mission only rewarded 1 player the VP/RP and instead add in a G row with some extra 36-38, 38-40, 39-41 and so on to play.
    > > >
    > > > My 2 cents anyway...
    > >
    > > So you do the same as me scout for your team and do the hardest mission and when you locate 43 kaw maps you call it out eh? You’re wild walking correct? So there you have it World 😆😆😆 2 of the top guilds in the world using this “so called cheat to bust your asses” so who is really smart and who isn’t 🤔🤔🤔 that is the million dollar question bwahahaha
    > >
    > > Yeah I’m an asshole. So what. It’s the internet.
    > >
    > > P.S. I agree with everything you said Welly
    >
    > I certainly don't do it willingly :lol:. I absolutely hate doing it and only do so as I like to win, I'm competitive and I'm a team player. It's definitely not a cheat, it's just a viable strategy to use within the parameters NG has created for the game mode. When it comes to VP it's undeniably the most consistent way to get 4500-4800.
    >
    > I don't believe it's the best strategy to maximise what you can buy from the shop. If you don't care about your position on the LB, nothing to see here!

I hate doing those hard ass missions too! When I finally do find a kill all I jump for joy at a final break in ass raping. 😆🥃 I don’t know what it is that keeps inspiring me to go into these Armageddon type maps LOL. I guess I have a death wish because I keep going back for more Negan style haha
    WellyLuga
    I’m open to freeing up the entire board to showcase what can really be done but that will never happen because then people will bitch they don’t have enough time to play against a team that can replay over and over all day lol
    Pictabernac
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,336
    > @xbamfx said:
    > I’m open to freeing up the entire board to showcase what can really be done but that will never happen because then people will bitch they don’t have enough time to play against a team that can replay over and over all day lol

I’m signed up for days 7/8 and I’m clearing 5F like no ones business this last War.
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,470
    Damn... Six pages of opportunities to make trouble and my lame guildmates aka "the doubling cheaters" have not told me about this thread... C'MON!

Unfortunately the glitch / cheat / exploit whatever has been found out and now my amazing 550'ish scores will be gone soon... Not fair at all.
    TCBRITOromeo
This discussion has been closed.