What weapon did you get with the Jesus bundle?

Hey I got a worn bat with the Jesus bundle I bought but I heard someone say they got a leg weapon is this true because if NG changed the rewards after I bought it I'm gonna be upset :( so what weapon did you get?

Comments

• LanceLance Member Posts: 568
    2* Spoon
  • HelioHelio Member Posts: 522
    @Allout12 I believe the reward was supposed to be a legend worn bat...

• Allout12Allout12 Member Posts: 56
    @Lance lol
    @Helio yah that's what I got but someone said the reward was a leg/kick weapon
    @Allout12 I don't get what your saying... if you got a Legend weapon from the bundle, then you are good and there are no problems...

edited February 2016
    @Helio yah I get what your saying but It'd be cool to have jesus's weapon ( since he's a martial artist he would have a kick weapon that would stun enimies similar to the rest of the bruiser weapons and that's what someone said they got ) I guess I'm just worried that they changed the rewards after I bought it
    Ok. I see. Well the ad for the bundle clearly said it was a Legend Worn Bat... so I suspect the post you saw was incorrect....

Allout12
    @Helio ok thank you for your help :)
  • DramaDrama Member Posts: 39
    What level range was the legendary weapon you got in the bundles? I would be dissapointed to have a legendary weapon with a low level range.
  • LonginusLonginus Member Posts: 45
    A legendary rubbish scrapped immediately.
  • DennermanDennerman Member Posts: 14
    Drama said:

What level range was the legendary weapon you got in the bundles? I would be dissapointed to have a legendary weapon with a low level range.

I believe it has been confirmed that the weapon level will be the level of your highest level character/survivor, regardless of the class. So, if you had a level 15 hunter, the bat would be level 15.
  • DramaDrama Member Posts: 39
    Thanks for the input, still not buying the bat tho. I can't find a use for the bruiser at my level but maybe other packages will come up.
This discussion has been closed.