What is best soldiers to take in GW?

What is best soldier to take in GW over 38 lvl?

Comments

• DiElElDiElEl Member Posts: 84
    For me personally it's Sasha, due to her charging leader trait...
  • czechwarriorczechwarrior Member Posts: 6
    How about 2 others?
  • RohlikzauchemRohlikzauchem Member Posts: 34
    @czechwarrior PMed you invitation into Czech NML community.
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,253
    I use two combos only for maximum war fighting. They are customized Sasha and Riot Gear Glenn/Eugene or Survivalist Rick with RGG/Eugene. Sometimes 3 bruisers RGG/Eugene with Morgan. The lead position goes to the one who I need to use for the situation.
    czechwarrior
  • DiElElDiElEl Member Posts: 84
    Sasha / riot gear Glenn / huntsman Daryl does it almost every time for me... :wink:
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,819
    I agree with @avelardez tho I've not had the sack to bring Sasha in. The rest tho.

Sometimes I use Rick/Bruiser/Jesus but only up to 40. My Jesus can do over 160,000 damage on power strike tho. Usually just take Rick and 2 Bruisers going in blind over 40+.

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    Cronus
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,210
    edited April 24
    I find Sasha and 2 bruisers gets the job done on more maps than not. You can really control the amassing pack of walkers and the harpoon gun allows you to take one down, move your team as a three, stun and recharge.

My 2nd favourite team is Eugene, Morgan and Rick. Rick's LT is awesome but since many of these maps are incredibly brutal I find it helpful to have two Eugene strength bruisers rather than one and Morgan with double lucky, Eugene's trait and his own is just crazily strong.

If there are grenades or barrels on the map I will go with Sasha. She might struggle to take down a tank/spike as quick as Rick but she can keep it rooted as unless it's a kill em all then you don't really need to kill it. If there are no barrels or if there are metalheads then I'll usually go with team #2.

I know many players like to use RGG in lead with Eugene and Rick in support to get off to a good start but those players have 8-10* RGG and since mine is only 7* it has a good chance of doing nothing so I can't rely on him.
    reekookrSarge_
  • DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 702
    WellyLuga said:

If there are grenades or barrels on the map I will go with Sasha. She might struggle to take down a tank/spike as quick as Rick but she can keep it rooted as unless it's a kill em all then you don't really need to kill it. If there are no barrels or if there are metalheads then I'll usually go with team #2..

Thats a good thought. I typically do Rick/Eugene/RGG to keep charge points cycling but can struggle on certain maps. Sasha with grenades or barrels is a good idea though.
    > @WellyLuga said:
    > I find Sasha and 2 bruisers gets the job done on more maps than not. You can really control the amassing pack of walkers and the harpoon gun allows you to take one down, move your team as a three, stun and recharge.
    >
    > My 2nd favourite team is Eugene, Morgan and Rick. Rick's LT is awesome but since many of these maps are incredibly brutal I find it helpful to have two Eugene strength bruisers rather than one and Morgan with double lucky, Eugene's trait and his own is just crazily strong.
    >
    > If there are grenades or barrels on the map I will go with Sasha. She might struggle to take down a tank/spike as quick as Rick but she can keep it rooted as unless it's a kill em all then you don't really need to kill it. If there are no barrels or if there are metalheads then I'll usually go with team #2.
    >
    > I know many players like to use RGG in lead with Eugene and Rick in support to get off to a good start but those players have 8-10* RGG and since mine is only 7* it has a good chance of doing nothing so I can't rely on him.

Welly are you for or against revenge on Sasha?

Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 843
    Now with harpoon gun revenge on Sasha is nice, when we used fire weapons it sucked.
    15 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Entry level Boot Camp & 6DR Transition Chat
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

• WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,210
    ATLAS-Z said:

> @WellyLuga said:

> I find Sasha and 2 bruisers gets the job done on more maps than not. You can really control the amassing pack of walkers and the harpoon gun allows you to take one down, move your team as a three, stun and recharge.

>

> My 2nd favourite team is Eugene, Morgan and Rick. Rick's LT is awesome but since many of these maps are incredibly brutal I find it helpful to have two Eugene strength bruisers rather than one and Morgan with double lucky, Eugene's trait and his own is just crazily strong.

>

> If there are grenades or barrels on the map I will go with Sasha. She might struggle to take down a tank/spike as quick as Rick but she can keep it rooted as unless it's a kill em all then you don't really need to kill it. If there are no barrels or if there are metalheads then I'll usually go with team #2.

>

> I know many players like to use RGG in lead with Eugene and Rick in support to get off to a good start but those players have 8-10* RGG and since mine is only 7* it has a good chance of doing nothing so I can't rely on him.

Welly are you for or against revenge on Sasha?

Definitely for. You occasionally get those moments where you blow yourself up or light up part of your stun wall but I find those moments so far in between the moments where it gets you extra attacks/charge points! I generally try to make sure I blow grenades before they get too close!
    ATLAS-Z
    Ok thanks for the insight man. I've been sitting on the fence for a while.

WellyLuga