You know... THANK YOU all of you in NG...

JimiFaithJimiFaith Member Posts: 668
We shouldn't have a limit to say this... thank you for what this game is... thank you for maintaining it and improving it for us... thank you for listening and reading our feedback... thank you for considering the not having US money of us... thank you for all those care packages in the store and the horde of events... thank you for your daily work.

Thank you people... Cheers to you... really... :relieved:
imnfictionLunatixvshield50tabernacShadowWalkerCaptainslayerGovernatorTroublemakerTeenahGeeManselleDanski_46ZetteScowleyclausLeneJenngmack22CronusFluxxxVaneMFJigsawAngelspitDeathwish19Carl_s_HatJLCSg_DeathATLAS-ZSpikedMr_FateUberdmspectrezeekdogLoneWanderer360PicWellyLugaTHCrossBuckzzmsrebeccacyclon98SuperheroSPC_TORRESSarge_Raven2318Fester17MudMoccasin

Comments

• JimiFaithJimiFaith Member Posts: 668
    mack22 said:

JimiFaith said:

We shouldn't have a limit to say this... thank you for what this game is... thank you for maintaining it and improving it for us... thank you for listening and reading our feedback... thank you for considering the not having US money of us... thank you for all those care packages in the store and the horde of events... thank you for your daily work.

Thank you people... Cheers to you... really... :relieved:

I gave you a disagree just for shits & giggles..

I don't understand that expression... but whatever works for you... :)
    JenngSCBMATHCrossSPC_TORRES
  • PicPic Member Posts: 1,011
    That's really sweet. Cavity kind of sweet :)
    MrLuckyTHCross
  • QueenOTDQueenOTD Member Posts: 107
    So cute🙈
    Looking for a guild?
    Do you think you can handle the brothel life?
    Join the bad guys on NML: Negans brothel 😈
    Our minimum is 900 stars
    Guild wars participation
    Message me if you're interested!
    Current status: full
    JimiFaith
  • JimiFaithJimiFaith Member Posts: 668
    Awww... I totally am... I MEAN, what I wrote was... yeah... yeah that's it... safe... B)