Morgan Bundle

Hello there!
I have an idea:
What about an offer in the bundle shop with the hockey stick with Tactical instead Luck? I think it would be an awesome offer!
Thanks!
Verdao1914PicchevchelliousxbamfxDiElElTroublemaker

Comments

• chevchelliouschevchellious Member Posts: 23
    I totally agree, I would definitely buy!
    Pellegrini1977xbamfxDiElEl
  • PicPic Member Posts: 1,061
    Not a bad idea!
    Pellegrini1977chevchelliousxbamfxDiElEl
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,436
    I’d buy ASAP too, I still use my old hockey stick but would love a modified version! While we’re at it can I please get a BLOODY LUCILLE with arc like the Morgan stick PLEASSSSSE! Negan needs his badass smoking hot babay! 😆😆😆👋 smack that!
    Pellegrini1977
  • PastePaste Member Posts: 829
    Why?
    Different traits with the same skin is just needlessly confusing. We have Festive Lucille.
    If you want to get better at this game, join Discord and learn badge crafting and much more: https://discord.gg/cDhgv3AJ89
    xbamfxPellegrini1977PigBenis
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,390
    edited April 2020
    > @Paste said:
    > Why?
    > Different traits with the same skin is just needlessly confusing. We have Festive Lucille.

This is your own personality reflecting your purchase choices buddy... Which is TOTALLY ok mind you.

Some folks will spend good cash to buy something for no good reason other than it looks cool. And that's okay too :wink:

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    xbamfxPellegrini1977
    We're not isolated. Guides/tutorials/videos will use specific weapons. People who read/see them and buy weapons with the same name and skin expect them to work the same way. People in guilds or in this forum will tell each other which weapons they find most useful. People might already have one hockey stick and buy a secondary, expecting the same traits as the first. It definitely creates confusion. I know NG has done this is the past though.
    If you want to get better at this game, join Discord and learn badge crafting and much more: https://discord.gg/cDhgv3AJ89
    xbamfxPigBenis
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,390
    It's true, but variety is the spice of life.

Even if that variety is only a visual skin. Sometimes it's nice.

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    xbamfx
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,436
    I want golden Lucille or bloody Lucille like Morgan stick. Why? Because I am Negan! We are all Negan mwuahahaahaahahaahahaahahaahha
    Pellegrini1977ShadowWalkerMudMoccasindanny_sulca
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 616
    What about the the new daryl weapon. Ball on chain destroying walkers. Would be a cool 360 degree bruiser weapon. I have actually been thinking about a bruiser aron with 1 hand?
    Pellegrini1977
  • Pellegrini1977Pellegrini1977 Member Posts: 34
    My point is: for this price, for me, with a weapon and an armor, it was better Tactical than Luck. This is the only reason! ;-)
  • TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 492
    The goal is to get 80% DR badges, then your ultimate goal would be lucky on your weapon, right?

Tactical is great for certain situations, but it’s big upside is the extra 10 DR, which you wouldn’t need if you had 80% already...

Am I wrong here?
    PastePigBenis
  • DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 738
    Luck is definitely great but I'm pretty partial to tactical too... love being able to attack then move
    Lady J
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,455

The goal is to get 80% DR badges, then your ultimate goal would be lucky on your weapon, right?

Tactical is great for certain situations, but it’s big upside is the extra 10 DR, which you wouldn’t need if you had 80% already...

Am I wrong here?

For me at the top levels the extra move is invaluable. My best bruisers all have 80% DR without needing IS on armor or tactical on weapon. Even so I don't select the weapon with lucky. Always with tactical.
    Captainslayer
  • TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 492
    > @Cronus said:
    > (Quote)
    > For me at the top levels the extra move is invaluable. My best bruisers all have 80% DR without needing IS on armor or tactical on weapon. Even so I don't select the weapon with lucky. Always with tactical.

Hmm interesting. Might have to rethink. I have Eugene at 80% with the lucky hockey stick attached 24/7. It doesn’t come off. I just figured the extra 20% lucky is really good for his LT and some extra dodge. Not sure if lucky reacts with hazard off the top of my head? But still. Ive always been good at that 41, 42 range, but I just recently started testing myself with 45+ levels so I’m sure I have a lot to learn
  • TJCartTJCart Member Posts: 412

Not sure if lucky reacts with hazard off the top of my head

It does not.

I would still say that both are valid based on play style, situation, and which survivor you put it on.

It's your choice, but some people just like to stick and move.

TWDaddiction
  • MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 792
    xbamfx said:

I want golden Lucille or bloody Lucille like Morgan stick. Why? Because I am Negan! We are all Negan mwuahahaahaahahaahahaahahaahha

YESSSSS!!! GOLDEN LUCILLE FTW!!! Preferably Legendary!!!! It would be utterly awesome if Golden Weapons (i.e. Pumpkin Carver, Playtime Katana, Gold Assault Rifle)had all three traits as Gold.... One can dream, can't he?

DiElEl
    Tactical hockey stick in a different bundle