Charged Attack with Decimator in Outpost glitch

JayBoneJayBone Member Posts: 5
I use the decimator pretty frequently. I definitely use it when I raid out posts because of the stun feature. However, I have noticed that sometimes when I use a charged attack and place it in between players rather than on top of one Abraham just moves to that spot instead of launching a grenade. It happened to me last raid then I tried to record it and do it again but it actually worked. Has anyone else experienced this?
emsboyWattlauefer

Comments

• TCBRITOTCBRITO Member Posts: 372
    Only charged attacks can be launched on the ground, the normal attack can only be on the enemy or the walker.
  • ambienceambience Member Posts: 92
    Yeah, I've seen the same thing a few times but think I might have accidentally unchecked the "charge", so it becomes a normal attack.
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,783

You mean like this?

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    I opted not to launch that attack since the "run" indicator was showing. But it shouldn't be.

Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
  • TJCartTJCart Member Posts: 412
    ATLAS-Z said:

I opted not to launch that attack since the "run" indicator was showing. But it shouldn't be.

You should have started recording and just went for it. GIVE US THE PROOF, DAMMIT!
    ShadowWalker

Your wish is my command... @TJCart

TJCartShadowWalkerJankelPaste
  • TJCartTJCart Member Posts: 412
    ATLAS-Z said:

Your wish is my command... @TJCart

lol, so does it appear to happen only after the door to the second section is opened? That would be my guess unless you've observed it happening in the first section as well.
    Honestly not paid attention. I just replicated Same conditions to see if it happened again and it did.

TJCart
  • TomServoTomServo Member Posts: 6
    This has happened to me on numerous occasions. I can't remember if it just happened in Outpost or not, though.
    Jankel
  • ambienceambience Member Posts: 92
    Cheers @ATLAS-Z. I never noticed the run indicator. I'll pay more attention until this glitch is fixed.
    ATLAS-ZZette
  • JankelJankel Member Posts: 173
    I always use it in the outpost and it has happened countless times, it seems to confuse the aiming command of the charged attack with that of movement. But the curious thing that often happens after opening the door.
  • emsboyemsboy Member Posts: 11
    This happens to me a lot. Damn frustrating...
  • glenlivesglenlives Member Posts: 37
    Hey All,anyone else been playing the distance and or scavenger missions since update this A.M and Not Encountering any walkers ??? It’s happened A few times in scavenger missions and just happened now in the distance .
  • PastePaste Member Posts: 317
    In case any detail of this post is wrong, please tell SCBMA about it so he gets more material to slander me over. It's the only thing that brings him joy.
  • SpikedSpiked Member Posts: 132
    edited June 30
    More outpost/decimator glitch of a different type. 2 heroes in one square.
    https://youtu.be/KrWSv9RXmuI
  • PastePaste Member Posts: 317
    I just found out my video is perhaps the intended behavior when there aren't any enemies on the ground. I guess that also makes the decimator a radar.

I have gotten the behavior in Atlas video a bunch of times too, but never recorded it.
    In case any detail of this post is wrong, please tell SCBMA about it so he gets more material to slander me over. It's the only thing that brings him joy.
  • IcePeterIcePeter Member Posts: 121
    Yes, the placement has to be in range of a visible enemy
    Paste