Banning policy. What is happening?

MilanushMilanush Member Posts: 6
Today my account was banned for a week, apparently for suspected network exploit.
I'm utterly disappointed. I'm a fair player and I spend a significant amount of money on the game. I did not abuse any rules.
I think there was a mistake that can be fixed.

What is happening with banning issues? I don't understand what's going on. How I can play the game & enjoy my experience after this?
miori199373

Comments

• zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,662
    How do I dispute a ban?

If you believe your account has been banned without good cause, please submit a in-game support message with the tag #xx_PenaltyAppeal (xx being the game in question; OW for Our World, NML for No Man’s Land) – we will undertake a thorough review of the issue, and contact you as soon as possible.

https://www.nextgames.com/fair-play/

Milanush
  • MilanushMilanush Member Posts: 6
    Ok. I did what was recommended & support basically said that I'm a liar. They don't initiate a review of any kind.
    What should I do next, Next games?
    psychwolf
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 545
    edited April 17
    Ingame username: Jubjab
    Milanush
    @ Burmeliinis funny joke👌
    I don't want to go to the court, I want them to clarify what's going on
    miori199373psychwolf
  • GalexGalex Member Posts: 37
    Hi, I also play often in the country, and it’s right there during the battle, they say it’s impossible to connect to the server, what can I wait for a ban or shoot a video for you, tell me how to protect myself, thanks.
    Milanushmiori199373
    Well, support send a message to me that states:
    "We have checked and confirmed our previous statement. Please know that we have accurate tools that help us determine if anyone is exploiting the game, and were able to confirm that you have used exploits within Guild Wars. As mentioned before, repeated use of exploits will result in a permanent ban."

I'm still sure as heck that I didn't have used exploits in Guild Wars regime, moreover - in any other part or regime of the game.
    If I have poor internet connection & game servers didn't have enough power that doesn't make me a cheater. I'm so shocked with this issue.
    Apparently, I should film every move during the gaming, so I could have a valid proof of fair play. Absurd as it is. It became more safe not to play at all.
    psychwolf
    So, meanwhile I sitting here & waiting for the answer, my guild mates have a good time in the Guild Wars.
    One of them send me this picture of the enemy heroes. What is going on? Why the perks are mashed up?
    It is a bug or someone is cheating.
    Whatever it is, looks like developing team spend way more time on witch hunt then on bug issues & real cheating.

And once again - where is evidence of exploit on my account?
    They are ordered based on how they are upgraded. So that’s ok.

I would worry more about someone having a lvl 12 three pink star Rick.
    Milanush
  • TJCartTJCart Member Posts: 412

It is not a lvl 12 three pink star. It's a level X (probably 27) three pink star. In GW, the enemy survivors are just scaled to your team. So on my alt account that has an RSL of lvl 6, even if I'm facing a team of 4 or 5 pink star survivors, they'll still be scaled to lvl 6.
    MilanushBurmeliinis
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,104
    If the game suport is saying you've used exploits/cheated then that means you did.

Bringin that up on forum is already pretty suspicious, not what peole normally do.

I'm not judging, I can't becasue I don't know what developers know but either consciously or not, you must have done something.

Those kind of things do not come up out of a thin air.

Pretty frequent occurrence is to be when peole would exploit not knowing it's an exploit (or worse pretending they don't know, telling themselves it isn't).

Either way something must be up.
    psychwolfMilanushDrunken
    > @TJCart said:
    > (Quote)
    > It is not a lvl 12 three pink star. It's a level X (probably 27) three pink star. In GW, the enemy survivors are just scaled to your team. So on my alt account that has an RSL of lvl 6, even if I'm facing a team of 4 or 5 pink star survivors, they'll still be scaled to lvl 6.

Oh, sounds about right. Thanks
    TJCart said:

It is not a lvl 12 three pink star. It's a level X (probably 27) three pink star. In GW, the enemy survivors are just scaled to your team. So on my alt account that has an RSL of lvl 6, even if I'm facing a team of 4 or 5 pink star survivors, they'll still be scaled to lvl 6.
    Thanks, I din't know that. I thought it was just the PvE maps that were scaled.
  • TJCartTJCart Member Posts: 412

Thanks, I din't know that. I thought it was just the PvE maps that were scaled.

Nope. I have more familiarity with it though, because my primary guild had quite a range of PLs in it and I, myself, was not at SL27 in my first GWs. That is why I developed GW attack charts based on RSL+# difficulty level, rather than absolute values for RSL27--so it would be easier to interpret for all guild members. Strategies for guilds with most members below the +8 to +10 range are entirely different than what is typically discussed here which gives me an advantage I suppose, lol.
  • GalexGalex Member Posts: 37
    edited April 21
    You give out bans, without explaining the reasons, say that it is ekloyd, and where can I complain that during the war the enemy triggered perks Karl, Nigan, Dwight, and they are not even on the map? It's draining the sword, it's draining 100 gold coins, since the team is all in a coma, you return 20 gold and say good luck to you, it's just ridiculous.
    On the B line, it is not possible to kill maraders at all, they are more difficult than on D and E. That is, it is all normal, but to issue a ban, for the fact that there are logs, to a person who pays and lives on his account during the isolation period, lets off steam, I think this is anti-social.

Лучшее доказетльство видео снимать, вы шутите? Я на даче даже зайти не могу, меня просто выкидывает по пять раз на обычной карте по сбору ресурсов, и что теперь я должен снимать видео? Вы серьезно?
This discussion has been closed.