Guild Wars Beta Season 3

Comments

• DaiikoDaiiko Member Posts: 149
    C'est comme ça vous équilibrez une équipe @Fluxxx ?
    7 VS 10= 3 joeurs en plus
    3 joeurs en plus = 18 épée × 3
    Ce qui revient à faire un minimu de point facile pour passer devant.
    Et si je comprend bien mon équipe doit aller faire les plus grosses cartes pour passer devant ? Vos cartes qui sont impossible sans utiliser les équipements (grenades et trousses de soin ?) Nous sommes pas tous riche.
    Merci pour cette belle défaite en tant que capitaine de cette bataille je suis dégoûté de l'effort inutile de mon équipé et les sacrifice que j'ai fais un max pour gagner.

Merci pour votre jeu et félicitations pour la ramasse d'argent 💳
    reekookr
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 1,096
    Will NG ever get this working properly? @Fluxxx

TJCartmaku11
  • KarajocaKarajoca Member Posts: 366
    Yeah looks like all guilds are Absent again like happened once before already
  • TJCartTJCart Member Posts: 412
    Same here, “Absent” with 10 players. @Fluxxx woud you bet kind enough to flip the switch on the servers from “not working” back to “working”? Thank you.
    Danski_46
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 1,083
    Yeah this is server wide, will look into it and see if we can run matchmaking like last time when this issue occured.
  • JayUGinJayUGin Member Posts: 20
    Hi there!
    OMG, it’s grinding my gears how that misbalanced matchmaking has worked out. You guys are making it so uncomfortable to play. Since the Announcement on the matchmaking bug, I withdrew from the 3rd and 4th day, tapped here&there to enter different game modes just to make sure my withdrawal worked. My teammate withdrew from Day 3 as well. And still we have ‘Absent’ for the whole team today.
    That’s some mean buggin.
    Nice job.
    And, Fluxx, I sincerely thank you for your job, I’m sorry you have to deal with the mess.

Oh, I might just as well use that Absent-gate to make a CLEAN detailed 40Mb+ screenshot for the whole squad, but, hey, IT’S IMPOSSIBLE without a battle.
    Galex
    Your battles should have started now, Absent issue fixed :)
    Danski_46TJCart
  • PalliPalli Member Posts: 14
    Fluxxx said:

Your battles should have started now, Absent issue fixed :)

And what about matchmaking bug?
  • PalliPalli Member Posts: 14

For example
  • Mario_RomeroMario_Romero Member Posts: 231
    So first we were marked as absent, then we got matched 5 vs 8?

Not sure if that's an improvement. :s

Unless Leegion is sleeping the day away we have no chance.

So what do you want us to do? Spend gold and time on a hopeless cause?

Seriously @Fluxxx how much of your player base do you guys intend to annoy and anger before you pull this nonsense?
    Staryi
    While I'm still waiting for more info, it seems like a vast majority of guilds got matched correctly today, though there are still some incorrect matchmakings.
    For guilds who were disadvantageously matched considering how matchmaking should work (so when there's a difference of 2 or more participants) and lost, we will send out an amount of RP based on the number of participants that were registered for that battle. Today we'll send it out to for the first two battles, and guilds that experienced this today will receive the RP tomorrow.
    maku11
    Et pour la défaite que mon équipe a subit
    Ont était à 7 contre 10 ça va ce passer comment ? @Fluxxx
    reekookr
  • Emma79Emma79 Member Posts: 29
    Je trouve que ce n est pas équitable si nous nous engageons à 10 ou à 4 car le nombre de joueurs diffèrent en face.....de plus la carte ne me jamais être finie....ok cela nous donne un choix de faire plus dur ou facile....mais certains de les joueurs ne peuvent plus faire évoluer les persos et les armes car ils ont atteint le niveau max lvl 74 avec perso niveau 27....Est ce pareil dans le monde ou est ce que les français ont un niveau inférieur? ?bref nous nous posons la questions est ce vraiment équitable pour tout le monde?????
    reekookrTCBRITO
  • ADPaqADPaq Member Posts: 392
    edited May 2020
    Once again, there are problems with matchmaking today.

10 vs 5 and Silver II vs Bronze I. Another easy win for us, but I can't imagine the Survivants will be particularly happy.

FYI @Fluxxx
    Burmeliinis
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 983
    We are 10 vs 10 but tiers are not matching. We are Bronze 3 while they are still at Bronze 1.
    Ingame username: Jubjab
    TJCart
  • TJCartTJCart Member Posts: 412
    edited May 2020
    > ....Est ce pareil dans le monde ou est ce que les français ont un niveau inférieur? ?bref nous nous posons la questions est ce vraiment équitable pour tout le monde?????

les limites maximales sont les mêmes pour tous, quel que soit le pays d'origine.
    reekookrTCBRITO
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,178
    My 4 guilds active today:

Zombrex Elite 10 vs 10
    Zombrex Prime 6 vs 7
    Zombrex (OG) 7 vs 7
    Zombrex Rising 5 vs 5

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    3vilrine
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,178
    edited May 2020
    Also, I was pretty happy with my 18 attacks.

We're running all 10 man teams (in Elite) tho so any more and we'd have to start slumming it in the C's and B's.

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
  • SektorPrizSektorPriz Member Posts: 49
    we won the fourth day(Red machine), but the game did not count the points but the overall rating, we have first place by a margin, is this done on purpose? probably not, but it looks like this. inside the guild, the right score. and in the ranking multiplication by 1.5 did not count, as if we lost. and still we can play the fifth day. Well, maybe we won’t, the battle has not yet begun. this happened when there was a pass on the third day, we re-registered. and then the third day of the war began and they gave us an opponent
    miori199373bаnksy
    @Fluxxx je penssais que le problème était réglé mais la encore une fois une défaite avec moins de joeur de notre côté.
    reekookr
    edited May 2020
    Ehm... How come Red Machine hasn’t received the 1,5 victory points multiplication for the win on Day 4 and finishes 3rd on the leaderboards? Is this some type of Billboard joke? Are you playing with numbers in favor of the revered Wild Walking? With all due respect to WW, just send them out some 5000 victory points as you are going to those poor small guilds effected by misbalanced matchmaking. I guess that’ll do.
    miori199373aquilaChrisScorpiobаnksy
    A big ‘Thank you’ goes to the support team for correcting the points in GW. Still, after the Absent-gate on Day 3, we have received another battle today. Can we play it without any consequences, like a ban for unfair play or a chance of getting booed one more time by the ‘golden children’?
    miori199373ChrisScorpiobаnksy
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,014
    Revered Wild Walking? Damn, that £20 note I slid over to @Fluxxx asking him to fix the leaderboard obviously didn't work out I guess :lol:
    aquilaJayUGinATLAS-Zjimmydawise
    Alright, since there’s no response, Red Machine notifies, we’ll start at 1500 UTC.
  • KarajocaKarajoca Member Posts: 366
    You came here to moan about taken points from you, and then telling us how you will play 5th match of the week @JayUGin ? So, that will be fair ? I expect nothing less from you... This is your only chance to ''win'' anyway.

I will still be happy to teach you a lesson when they match you against us, like last season.... twice. o:)
    aquilaATLAS-ZTCBRITOLady Jpsychwolf
    > @Karajoca said:
    > You came here to moan about taken points from you, and then telling us how you will play 5th match of the week @JayUGin ? So, that will be fair ? I expect nothing less from you... This is your only chance to ''win'' anyway.
    >
    > I will still be happy to teach you a lesson when they match you against us, like last season.... twice. o:)

we ask and do not see the answer. but the fact that you lost, I myself do not understand, that you played poorly
  • AndreyVAndreyV Member Posts: 9
    edited May 2020

Karajoca, how fair will Trinity win be if Red Machine don’t play?

miori199373
    Damn, boy! DAMN, BOY! That’s what I was talking about, @Karajoca . You expect none less, huh? I did expect ‘teacher’s pet’ like you to whine shall I even THREATEN TO PLAY a bugged extra day. How do you even live with yourself? I’m dead sure others can’t 😂
    Ayo, the support team fixed the issue, and we have our victory points back. Check the scorebook.
    I can’t... I can’t even laugh.
    Sheesh, you gotta have scribbled every win in that ‘My Little Pony’ notebook you pray to.
    miori199373pradiChrisScorpio
    @Karajoca why now you played not so good? The best ours war was 8470.
    It’s a half-a-year long open beta-test with some MEAN BUGGING, and you b#### about bugs we encounter when testing.