Guild Wars Beta Season 3

Comments

• KarajocaKarajoca Member Posts: 366
    edited May 2020
    Lol !
    But you came here to moan about bugs you encounter, not me. Your points was not counted, and you dare mentioning my guild name, like we steal those points from you, like we bribed NG to help us win ? Seriously ?
    Now of course, when comes to the bug that help you play with 47 people while all other guilds play with 40, that is ok, that's bug you encounter when testing.... ha ha...

Enjoy your well earned reward points, and win. But don't you ever mention me or my guild in any of your posts ! @JayUGin @SektorPriz

This forums are a so bad place that makes me sick every time i visit here, i have nothing to argue with you, you can find me on the battlefield.
    Lady Jpsychwolf
  • SektorPrizSektorPriz Member Posts: 49
    edited May 2020
    > @Karajoca said:
    > Lol !
    > But you came here to moan about bugs you encounter, not me. Your points was not counted, and you dare mentioning my guild name, like we steal those points from you, like we bribed NG to help us win ? Seriously ?
    > Now of course, when comes to the bug that help you play with 47 people while all other guilds play with 40, that is ok, that's bug you encounter when testing.... ha ha...
    >
    > Enjoy your well earned reward points, and win. But don't you ever mention me or my guild in any of your posts ! @JayUGin @SektorPriz
    >
    > This forums are a so bad place that makes me sick every time i visit here, i have nothing to argue with you, you can find me on the battlefield.

Where should I talk about bugs? tell me please. And what's wrong with your guild that I can talk to about it? I'm glad when all discuss the Red machine)

Stay save, not sick
  • JayUGinJayUGin Member Posts: 20
    Here’s a bigger picture, that you don’t see. A whole lot bigger than your small imagination, @Karajoca
    After the Day 4 battle we didn’t receive the 1,5-multiplication on the overall leaderboards, though the numbers were correct within the guild.
    Still, we MIGHT have day 5, an extra day for us, which, by our calculations could make up for the missed out victory points. We thought it might be the decision made by the support team, which looked ‘kind of’ fair, though we still doubt it.
    Now let’s pretend (I hope your brain RAM can process it):
    - we don’t point out the issue with the calculations
    - we play that extra day to make up for the victory points
    - we receive some 50k+ points on the leaderboards
    - you guys go bananas because ‘Red Machine can’t just do it’
    - support team checks the scores, cut them, we lose
    - ‘Red Machine (those disgusting bug-using Russians) are cheaters’
    - the wild whiners like you are the fairest and finest people in the whole game community. ALL HAIL KARAJOCA.
    Lose-lose for us.
    Win-win for you.

Hell nah we want it.
    psychwolfmiori199373
    > @Firekid said:
    > You could have just put in a support ticket and had your points sorted without needing to come onto the forums bitching about it. But now you’ve played an extra battle it won’t matter as even if you win people will just say it’s because you played an extra battle. You’ve sort of shot yourself in the foot by playing it.

Firekid, you seem to be a nice guy as I can see. Must be even nicer than some people out there. I still have a support ticket pending for like 5 days (thanks for the heads-up, buddy). Both @SektorPriz and me addressed that issue immediately through in-game support. It’s must a support team working with our region, that we very often have our complaints unanswered. THAT👏IS👏WHY👏I👏BITCH👏ABOUT👏IT👏HERE👏
    We drew the fire (no pun intended) upon ourselves, so that anyone answered. Yes, we are currently ranked #1 after the fix. But we at least could go for those reward point and not for the sake of a bigger margin. And...

... check the screenshot. Ain’t isht gon’ change.

Fair play=fear play.
    miori199373psychwolf
  • pradipradi Member Posts: 652
    @JayUGin Why are you this much worrying about leaderboard and be #1? Don't be a kid. I think now this game needs an age limit to play. This game is too much for a nursery kid like you.

If you don't get reward points, then settle it with support team. If they not settle it, then posting here is fair. But whats the point of mentioning other guild names and start arguing here? Have we stole your points? Are we the one who not gave you 1.5 bonus? Have we told we are #1 and Juice Machine is #5? Yeahh!!! Hurrey!!!! ???? Have we??????? Huh???? (Opps.. its Red Machine know. I always forget that dumb name. Lol)

Its time to grow up bro. Don't come here to cry like a baby. Keep your shits with you. Remind what Negan teach you. You might need it on this war season. Be safe!!!!

Oops, I forgot. Take a photograph of the leaderboard and mount it on your wall. It Feel you good and may not see bad dreams when you sleep. Lol
    Line id : 2011406 | email : [email protected]
    aquila
  • aquilaaquila Member Posts: 297
    > @SektorPriz said:
    > > @Karajoca said:
    > > Lol !
    > > But you came here to moan about bugs you encounter, not me. Your points was not counted, and you dare mentioning my guild name, like we steal those points from you, like we bribed NG to help us win ? Seriously ?
    > > Now of course, when comes to the bug that help you play with 47 people while all other guilds play with 40, that is ok, that's bug you encounter when testing.... ha ha...
    > >
    > > Enjoy your well earned reward points, and win. But don't you ever mention me or my guild in any of your posts ! @JayUGin @SektorPriz
    > >
    > > This forums are a so bad place that makes me sick every time i visit here, i have nothing to argue with you, you can find me on the battlefield.
    >
    > Where should I talk about bugs? tell me please. And what's wrong with your guild that I can talk to about it? I'm glad when all discuss the Red machine)
    >
    > Stay save, not sick
    >

This is wrong with talking about our guild or any other guild:
    "Are you playing with numbers in favor of the revered Wild Walking?"
    What kind of a sick brain can imagine such a bull*hit?... 😂
    Probably a childish one who also thinks he can evaluate people's ram or rom capacities😊
    One can't expect to be respected, if he doesn't respect others.
    pradi
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,942
    @JayUGin if you didn’t score any points on your additional day then fair play to you.
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,189
    Some good old fashioned trash talk going on in here.

Mmmmm good stuff.

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    Danski_46romeo
    @pradi It’s your Burnt Asses anonymous group therapy buddy Karajoca who save screenshots from long time ago, not me.
    Sayonara.
    psychwolfChrisScorpiomiori199373
  • KarajocaKarajoca Member Posts: 366
    Yeah... i apologize, should have know better...
    I should know that there are small and miserable people who's frustration must have grown after years of domination by Wild Squad/Wild Walking family. You must think we are some angry people who only care about win and you came here to provoke us and see that anger. I am sorry we fall for that, because we are not that kind of people.
    We play this game because we like it,
    we are dominating because we created healthy and enjoyable atmosphere inside of guild.
    We consider our rivals ( Mavericks on top of all) as friends, not enemies, because strong rival only makes you stronger, and motivated. Otherwise we would get bored very fast ...

I see what you want @JayUGin You want to become our rival and friend ... well, congratulations ! You just reached .... half of your dreams. Try to lower your frustration among us if you want to reach full goal.

Altough, i must admit... Red machine has SET Some high standards this season. We look forward to catch up ;)

aquilaJayUGinjimmydawiseLady Jpsychwolf
    Red Machine doesn’t happen to have a flawless history of trying to challenge the most advanced guilds. Keeping that in mind, we have become somewhat cautious lest we fall either in the trap of bugs, so our opponents could have another chance to call us disrespectful, trying to catch us slipping.

If it weren’t for the failures to gather people from the Russian-speaking community, we would be a long-time fierce challengers in every aspect. With that being our aspiration, we are eager to enjoy some bloody good battles with Wild Walking, Mavericks and other glorious guilds in top-5.

The “revered” line was a blatant ironic catfish to stir up a convo and call the support-team, which seem to be having a nice weekend. No cap. I might be a total douchebag, but it has nothing to do with the whole team. I loved that trash talk in the mist of being nauseously positive.

We have SET DOWN to offer you a proper battle whenever we clash again.

Just to make the statement clear, here is traditional kind-hearted Russian smile😑
    KarajocaaquilaJens_KFLady J
  • VersyseVersyse Member Posts: 46
    Fluxxx said:

G'day survivors :)

Upgraded level of equipment is also taken into account for Guild Wars missions offset calculations

So, is there a point having a low lvl survivor\hero, and equipping them with higher lvl gear? Like lvl 20 for example, with maxed lvl 20 gear (e.g. lvl 23) that is upgraded even higher with tokens (like lvl 25 for example)

Fluxxx said:

G'day survivors :)

Now, matchmaking will no longer take into account the levels, but instead, the two main factors will be guild tier and the number of registered participants.

Didn't really happen
    Day 1 we were 7v3
    Day 2 we were 8v10

There was a message that players should re-register or new players should join the registration so that changes will take effect, and so we did, at least for day 2 because it's a day I personally wasn't registered, and I registered after that ingame message.

The other two days were fine tho(we didn't have enough activity for more than those additional 2 days), so I don't know about whether it's fixed or not, but I think you should double-check that, just in case.
  • for> @Karajoca said:
    > we are dominating because we created healthy and enjoyable atmosphere inside of guild.

arrogance are part of that "healthy and enjoyable atmosphere"?
  • RealClareBRealClareB Member Posts: 166
    I have no idea what's going on here. WTF :D
    Danski_46romeo

I guess we'd all be seeing RED.

Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Our page :

Send me a PM
    WellyLugaromeo
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,320
    edited May 2020
    Bring back GW gas. I want to play more than 18 attacks or have the option to buy as many attacks as I want to play. Plus what is plan for all our GW gas?
    miori199373romeoFirekidaquilareekookrATLAS-ZSektorPrizKarajocaNova_TWD
    Whoa there DoomSlayer, go do another couple challenge rounds. Lol.

Guild wars is fine without more pay to win.

A little bit we can deal with, but don't ruin it further.

Our page :

Send me a PM
    KarajocaSektorPrizManselle
  • grzechExpgrzechExp Member Posts: 48
    @Fluxxx

I got a fast question.
    Does a MatchMaking takes into account current Rank of a guild or a Rank it had at the end of the previous War?

I ask becouse last week even thou we were Silver II already we were still playing against Bronze I.
    Some guilds decided to play last 4 days just to be 2 days before the other ones and most probably to be rank behind.
  • TireaTirea Member Posts: 50
    My brain is always rereading this as "Guild wars was fine without pay to win."
  • 3vilrine3vilrine Member Posts: 259
    avelardez said:

Bring back GW gas. I want to play more than 18 attacks or have the option to buy as many attacks as I want to play. Plus what is plan for all our GW gas?

Let's just say whoever got this ...

... automatically wins GW. *sarcasm off*
    romeo
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 988
    Matchmaking seems to work today, we got 10 vs 10 and both Silver 1.
    Ingame username: Jubjab
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 1,083
    Great question @grzechExp , I looked into this and currently how it works is that, for each battle, matchmaking takes the guild tier that was in effect at the time of the last registration for that battle.
    So for example,
    On Monday, Players 1, 2, and 3 signed up for the Sunday battle. At this time they are Bronze I. By Sunday, the guild has reached Silver I, but the matchmaking will matchmake as if this team was Bronze I.
    There is a fix for this - if a new participant joins the slot, or a current one rejoins after the guild has advanced to a higher tier, matchmaking will then refresh the Tier for that team. We're going to look into changing it so it refreshes when the matchmaking is made, but for now that's how it works.
  • maku11maku11 Member Posts: 60
    The best way to win would be not to move any members at all from the first registration.
    Is that right?@Fluxxx
    Karajoca
  • grzechExpgrzechExp Member Posts: 48
    Thank you @Fluxxx . That explains a lot. I bet the same applies to outdated Rank visible.
    It can be quite a tactic on the 1st wars to fastly schedule players on the last days of war and to do not touch the roaster :smile: to stay virtually in the same rank.

I would add one remark to the MM. It can be harder to implement as it would require some data to be stored and take into account but maybe it would be worth to have something like retention period for fights between same teams.
    Yesterday we fought against Wild Walkers and today we fight against them again. Something like "you cannot fight the same team 2 days in a row".
  • Vlad_UUVlad_UU Member Posts: 10
    edited May 2020
    So what is wrong with this matchmaking?
    We have only 8 people vs 10, against guild who higher than us in all ratings?

Is it because they have a frozen tier?
    @Fluxxx
    AnDronchikTakerTurntablistStaryi
  • GalexGalex Member Posts: 37

Uvazhayemyye adminy! Kogda zhe uzhe budet predostavleno vozmozhnost' pokupat' ataki, chtoby drat'sya skol'ko mne khochetsya na voyne, a takzhe granaty i aptechki, chto eto za diskriminatsiya oruzhiyeynykh baronov, vy vveli sliv deneg, pri etom ne vyplatili kompensatsiyu za to, chto kinuli na den'gi polovinu servera, a teper' ya dazhe ne mogu potratit' den'gi na, to chto mne interesno.

Dear admins! When it will be already possible to buy attacks to fight as much as I want in the war, as well as grenades and first-aid kits, what kind of discrimination is the weapon barons, you introduced a drain of money, while you did not pay compensation for having thrown half the server for money, and now I can’t even spend money on what interests me.
    [Deleted User]miori199373
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 1,083
    Yes @Vlad_UU , because La Fenice is in the lower tier, this matchmaking is possible.

@grzechExp that's a good idea, but as you said it does involve more data being stored for all guilds, which can increase server load quite significantly so we will likely not go in that direction. However, if we get the tiers to refresh more dynamically, those situations should happen much less.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 964
    edited May 2020
    > @Fluxxx said:
    > Yes @Vlad_UU , because La Fenice is in the lower tier, this matchmaking is possible.
    >
    > @grzechExp that's a good idea, but as you said it does involve more data being stored for all guilds, which can increase server load quite significantly so we will likely not go in that direction. However, if we get the tiers to refresh more dynamically, those situations should happen much less.

your matchmaking push every guilds play 4x10