🌶️ 🌶️ THE DISTANCE needs some SPICE!! 🌶️ 🌶️

ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,242

Suggestion 10,346... How to spice up the distance.

(Other than the obvious "make it more challenging and better rewards")

THE GOLDEN HILLBILLY

>> Randomly, in every mission, at any time, a Golden Rufus can spawn...

>>> Rufus runs around, killing and shooting, at you, at the walkers, blowing up grenaders, causing a ruckus.

>>> Golden Rufus stays for x2 rounds and then leaves in a flash of hillbilly glitter-dust.

>>> If you manage to kill Rufus before he can leave, hello drop a random prize. (Component, Radio, grenade, gold, etc)

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
GovernatorTWDaddictionFLOPSYShadowWalkerjrodrf2WVRICKDeathwish19LoneWanderer360mack22JenngDanski_46BurmeliinisDiElElSlizeTroublemakerJasonZSg_DeathMeliGoptus_kf

Comments

• bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,126
    Nice try nerd 🤓
    ShadowWalkerATLAS-ZJenngDanski_46
  • jrodrf2jrodrf2 Member Posts: 335
    And you didn't even bother to tag @Jenng in this😂 That's her man!

Kind of a fun idea. Might piss off some non-end gamers during a token campaign, but otherwise I wouldn't mind giving it a whirl.
    ATLAS-ZJenng
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,242
    Ohhhhhh @Jenng sorry!

I wonder if she still loves him now that people are actually using him?

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    Jenng
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,597
    This reminds me of the Treasure Goblins in Diablo III... anyone else play and think the same thing?
    JenngGradyfearofthedark
  • mack22mack22 Member Posts: 1,256
    Love it.
    That dang Rufus be causing all kinds of trouble, Daryl be looking for that squirrel back..

JenngDeathwish19SCBMA
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 638
    This would actually be pretty cool for scavenge missions. Kill the Golden Rufus and get a Gold Jackpot when you complete the mission.
    ATLAS-ZJenng
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,528
    edited May 13
    Reminds me of this guy. Shows up every 5 rounds to steal your ray gun :lol:

Jenng
  • GaryCollinsGaryCollins Member Posts: 1
    WellyLuga said:

Reminds me of this guy. Shows up every 5 rounds to steal your ray gun :lol:

Yeah he's a badass.
  • BilldingerBilldinger Member Posts: 266
    The Distance is beyond boring. Just like each Monday and Tuesday, the game is unplayable.
    Deathwish19Danski_46
  • DaiikoDaiiko Member Posts: 113

Il ne faut pas l'oublier lui 😂
    ATLAS-ZShadowWalker
  • GrendelGrendel Member Posts: 305
    I'm all for anything that mixes up the Distance. I rarely play it anymore outside of events.
    One quick/easy thing NG could do to take some of the tedium out of it would be to simply charge up everyone automatically at the beginning. I imagine most people playing hard distance spend a good chunk of time swapping teams around during the first half so that everyone useful is charged up for the more difficult later rounds.
    I don't see a downside to just charging everyone up at the beginning and saving us a lot of hassle.
    Billdingerpsychwolfjimmorrison369
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,610
    @PigBenis just out of interest in your video evidence do you change your team between missions? If so the person who lost extra health did they have any health badges with a hero condition which no longer applies, or did you swap
    a leader out which gave a health boost to them?