Weapon lvl from Reward Crates too high

MacVMacV Member Posts: 131
Since the update, all the weapons I get from reward crates are 5 times higher than my survivor levels. Council lvl 21, weapons wkshop lvl 21, highest survivor lvl 22, but most are 21.
Reward crate is returning only lvl 26 and 27 weapons. Trade goods and bundles returning lvl 22, which is what I expect.
I created a ticket but don't have a response yet. Just wondering if anyone else has this glitch, or a suggestion. I've logged out and in, turned the device on/off.
MacV (Trinity)
"The two most powerful warriors are patience and time." Tolstoy

Comments

• TJCartTJCart Member Posts: 412
    Are you doing scavenge missions on normal or hard difficulty?
  • MacVMacV Member Posts: 131
    TJCart said:

Are you doing scavenge missions on normal or hard difficulty?

Both normal and hard, same results.
    MacV (Trinity)
    "The two most powerful warriors are patience and time." Tolstoy
    Did the difficulty of the normal scavenge maps increase from what they were before the update? For example, are the normal scavenge missions at difficulty 26 or something now?

If so, then I wonder if it could be an issue related to the GW scaling changes also affecting scavenge missions.
    Also, did you notice the gas requirements of missions increasing?
  • PastePaste Member Posts: 268
    The level of equipment purchased directly in the store (including bundles, TG store and guild store, but not equipment from gold crates) is based on the highest level survivor you have in the class the weapons are for. The same goes for equipment claimed in campaigns with tokens.

Levels for equipment you get from The Distance are based on your highest level survivor (regardless of class).

Equipment levels from crates you get after missions are based on the difficulty of the mission.

Equipment levels from crates you purchase or receive either as gifts or for doing daily quests or challenges, are based on your profile level.
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,598
    @TJCart difficulties in Scavenge mode are based off your highest level survivor and increased further + based on your highest pink star.

So maybe you recently promoted someone in +1 pink?

Also Scavenge gas costs increase as you level up and Max out at 5-gas per mission.

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    @ATLAS-Z I was trying to troubleshoot @MacV 's issue, lol.