What New Tools Do You Want To See?

@Fluxxx... Something for the Devs to start working on? :sunglasses:

What New Tools Do You Want To See? 52 votes

Lock Pick (Reduces gate opening by 1 turn - No Cooldown)
34%
TransmuteJunBuckzzKyrusGobold69MaD VapoRRickMSAsuzequeueADPaqKratoslossaWellyLugamack22Deathwish19SlizeLoneWanderer360DiElElHunchDedmon 18 votes
Stun Grenade (No damage, but stuns opponents/walkers for 1 Turn - Same Cooldown/Threat as regular grenade)
19%
GovernatorReeconneuchidTheCrabWhoareyouBillbamdavidanimus02crowblackdream86SpadincoMaxigab81 10 votes
Adrenaline Shot (Allows Survivor to move 2 extra spaces for 2 turns - Only use once and lasts for the entire map)
7%
Danski_46BilldingerSarge_MrChris 4 votes
Land Mine (Drop in place and explodes like grenade when stepped on by enemy -- Same Cooldown/Threat as regular grenade)
7%
zeeblackalbaniansurvivortusSuperhero 4 votes
Other - Please Describe Your Idea(s)
30%
AndreaPicjimmorrison369dungeonmaster201Firekidjrodrf2DatdudetedPigBenisTimyunShadowWalker3vilrinem4sLucildenceJordanYukiThunderstormghost_pepper 16 votes
DiElElSCBMASPC_TORRESzombieornottobeFingerfood

Comments

• GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,066
    Stun Grenade (No damage, but stuns opponents/walkers for 1 Turn - Same Cooldown/Threat as regular grenade)
    I meant for the Adrenaline Shot to last for the entire map run and not just for 2 turns. Changed my mind in the middle of typing it out. LOL
  • AndreaAndrea Member Posts: 937
    edited May 13
    I vote for others...
    I always had the idea of ​​creating "concrete barrels" that if detonated, could block walkers for a turn in an area of ​​action, cause no threat !
    GovernatorDeathwish19
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,555
    Walker traps, set one down and first walker who passes it becomes rooted for 3 turns. Stolen from the suggestion and ideas section a while ago, not sure who has the original idea.
    Incendiary grenade, does a flat damage of something like 5000 for max level, and guaranteed ignition.
    Danski_46GovernatorShadowWalker
  • MrChrisMrChris Member Posts: 175
    Adrenaline Shot (Allows Survivor to move 2 extra spaces for 2 turns - Only use once and lasts for the entire map)
    I like both adrenaline shot and lock pick, but mostly adrenaline shot.
    There also should be something like 6th sense drink (we can just call it vodka* ;) ) which will mark you half of possible stashes in search clues.

*If you use it by Rufus, it will show you directly, where you have to go.
    Husaria guild member.
    Line ID mrChris1990.
    Governator
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,459
    edited May 13
    Lock Pick (Reduces gate opening by 1 turn - No Cooldown)
    I am not a huge fan of the current tools as they are still too strong IMO. The lockpick is something that has been requested a lot in the past and would be nice to have, -1 turn isn't game breaking either. Also, to add - this could also be used on maps like locker room or nest where there are many boxes to open. Maybe the next box you open will contain a key. Say you are 2/3 and have a few crates to check, use the lockpick to get the green light without risking opening them all.

I know this is a game and there is a lot of things that are not realistic in it but the lockpick is the one thing that would realistically be readily available in an apocalypse!
    GovernatorTeenahGee
  • TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 486
    Nome. I still haven’t received ANY tools in daily quests. Not one. I say they figure their crap out that they currently have before they introduce more crap they can’t figure out
    TCBRITOzombieornottobe
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,099
    @TWDaddiction bro... You're a way too happy and upbeat dude to be this disgruntled.

I got free hugs little buddy. Bring it in with big guy. There there.

But really... @Fluxxx this seems cruel?

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    GovernatorDeathwish19zombieornottobe
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 631
    I already made a posts with some suggestions, a few of them are quite similar to these options. The Flare is my personal favorite though.

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/43138/ideas-for-new-tools

I have also come up with a new idea:

MAGIC MUSHROOMS

Turns map pink and blue, catch the golden Rufus and you beat the map.

Inspired by these two posts:

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/43188/pink

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/43190/️-️-the-distance-needs-some-spice-️-️
    Danski_46PasteTJCart
  • TCBRITOTCBRITO Member Posts: 389
    NONE. The NG must remove the grenade and medical kit from the game and forget those ideas altogether, they are destroying the game.
    GovernatorBlackFzombieornottobe
  • IcePeterIcePeter Member Posts: 210
    > @Danski_46 said:
    >
    > If I was to think of others I'd like a throwable noise/light item to attract walkers away from your survivors.
    I always thought blowing up barrels should attract walkers to the explosion, not to you.
    Danski_46GovernatorGradyDeathwish19
  • JordanYukiJordanYuki Member Posts: 141
    A brick that you can throw anywhere on the map to distract walkers or you could throw it on a walker to stun it for 1 turn
    GovernatorTWDaddictionMrChris
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,066
    I love the walker distraction ideas! Actually saw that used in the show. Daryl with the wind-up alarm clocks was brilliant!
    TWDaddictionHunchTeenahGee
  • TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 486
    The distraction ones are awesome. It could work similar to betas trait OR work how walkers are occupied while eating a survivor
    GovernatorDanski_46HunchDeathwish19
  • MrChrisMrChris Member Posts: 175
    @Fluxxx if you'll decide to put more tools into game, you should think about new scavenge possibility. For example 10% to find tool. Better stash will contain stronger tool.
    Husaria guild member.
    Line ID mrChris1990.
    ATLAS-ZTWDaddictionGovernatorDruss
    Egg timer timer - throw to distract

Side note: I don't think the price for Future tools should be the same for every tool.

Example

Grenade - 30 gold
    Medikit - 40 gold
    Road flare - 40 gold (has two functions)
    Egg time - 20 gold (has only one function)
    Tactical nuke - 1000 gold

Just as examples...

Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Governator
    Also as I've stated, bump up the gold we get in the game and have gold events.

Charge less, give out more, happy players

TWDaddictionGovernatorfretje
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 2,051
    Similar to @Andrea.
    A sorta fence (maybe can be torn down) to block just like low wall. You can hit and shoot over it, but walkers can't pass or have to destroy it first.
    Danski_46AndreaGovernator
  • BlackFBlackF Member Posts: 11
    @Fluxxx
    What about first fixing all the bugs in the game like guild wars for example?!
    You should have better concentrate more on GW and fixing this instead of all the new features.
    - 3-10 players is just wrong.
    - Matchmaking obviously doesn't work like it should. A lot players knew this, before the first war started.
    - the most difficult maps are still nearly impossible to play. 44-46 in guild wars is like playing fish in a barrel with Ezekiel, Jerry and Merle. Just not doable.
    - and, last but not least, what is with the red gas??? Still nothing new about it. Why?

To be honest, i really like the game, but you destroy it more and more.
    wauwauwiwaGovernatorfretjeaquila
  • dungeonmaster201dungeonmaster201 Member Posts: 114
    Suicide bomb vests. You character wears the vest runs out to the walker explodes.. taking out your character for the next couple of hours and the walkers. But you can continue the map.

That in all honesty is something I would like to see implemented in all modes where if one of your characters bites the dust you can continue the map instead of an instant failure
    GovernatorShadowWalkerTeenahGee
  • LucildenceLucildence Member Posts: 8
    Other, the distraction device that causes walkers to head to the distraction.
    GovernatorDanski_46