Non-existent tactic in wars

HellnightHellnight Member Posts: 69
Hello guys! I Hellnight, level 74, i buy items sometimes.
I want to call NG's lack of sanity in wars. Mission level 41, open boxes and gate to exit. Hallway where only one survivor enters (even in the gate it is impossible to cover the character who opens it). 7 or 8 metallic walkers, several armored, walkers are generated every turn ...
What tactic do you recommend? There is none except using grenades and healing kits as much as possible.
That said, there are two options: 1: spend money on these kits to win the war and buy weapons and components that would be cheaper in packs.
2: spend the coins to buy kits and win nothing (nothing means, no boxes, no weapons even if they were bad, no low-level components, exc)
Really? Each time they find a way to disappoint players more. It is worth mentioning that I am a super equipped player and that easily makes more than 2000 stars, not a novice who does not know how to play.
There is no possible tactic in war, just relentless waves of walkers, spike-blocked corridors, and metallized at the start, to avoid the charge of specials (and metallized walkers are particularly hard to kill with any kind of character)
Seriously destroy the game in an attempt to get money anyway?
Need help to stop abusive players? There are very practical ideas for it other than not giving anything.
The goal of any game should be to have fun, and part of it is to earn worthwhile achievements and rewards.
psychwolfGalex

Comments

• BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 681
    Well it’s supposed to be hard. Maybe post a video and see if we can give some tips?
    Ingame username: Jubjab
  • HellnightHellnight Member Posts: 69
    Difficult if accepted. The issue is that there is no range of movements to load specs or plan tactics, you just have to resist blows. If there are no paths, no plays can be applied (example sasha and assaults, advance between walkers, etc.) I have all my characters fully equipped, and I stand out for my tactics, being one of the leaders of the largest clan in Latin America, with almost all the best players in each country. My concern is that the game becomes 100% pay to win and many players leave, which would make it disappear. We are on the same side, trying to keep the game going for a long time and that we all win
    psychwolfGalex
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 597
    I have been using scout daryl with 2 bruisers on al maps 37plus. When not kill all made it through 41s.
    I record a video if you want. Where do I publish it? I send him my whatsapp +59891251296.
    My name Javier.
    I speak Spanish, because if I make comments in the video I cannot understand myself well, but I will try to take screenshots too. I wait for your contact to send said data
    > @rogueDS said:
    > I have been using scout daryl with 2 bruisers on al maps 37plus. When not kill all made it through 41s.

I'm talking about missions 41 up, where you can't run with Daryl, withstand hitting three thugs, or use sasha with assaults, and the locations to open doors prevent protecting weak classes
    > @Burmeliinis said:
    > Well it’s supposed to be hard. Maybe post a video and see if we can give some tips?

I am looking forward to your response. Are you a game administrator? I want to make it clear that I'm talking about missions with really strong walkers, and not very easy level 39 missions.
    Red: impossible road, it would be blocked to pass. Blue: feasible path to reach the boxes
    Continue in next imagen
    psychwolf
    This is still in the first move.
    Red: road blocked
    Blue: walker next to two boxes that makes it impossible to get to them without being hit
    Red and blue: imminent blows when reaching the boxes and / or blocking the way
    Green: path blocked by walkers (they do not appear on the screen)
    Red: both side roads blocked
    It only remains to face walkers and open boxes entering the cage
    psychwolf
  • DaiikoDaiiko Member Posts: 113
    Je suis d'accord avec toi @Hellnight. Même Rick qui tape le plus fort dans le jeu ne sert à rien, je fais une attaque chargée sur un tank de niveau 40 sans me déplacer, je ne le tue même pas.

Tous les zombies normaux impossible de les étourdir, je ne suis pas novice non plus dans ce jeu (a présent) je fais minimum 2300☆ par défis... et la impossible de passer une carte de niveau 40!!! Comme tu l'as dit tous est fait pour qu'on achète les équipements à la con GRENADE et TROUSSE DE SOIN... mais bon nous avons pas tous de l'argent pour faire cela.

Ce jeu deviendra intéressant que pour ceux qui ont les moyen, nous verrons bien comment cela va ce terminer
    reekookr
    Red: All roads blocked
    Walkers keep going out on the roads every turn.
    Note that on the right side of the exit door, an obstacle was added to make it impossible to protect a scout character
    psychwolf
    I get to open here with no chance of protecting the character that opens the gate
    > @Daiiko said:
    > Je suis d'accord avec toi @Hellnight. Même Rick qui tape le plus fort dans le jeu ne sert à rien, je fais une attaque chargée sur un tank de niveau 40 sans me déplacer, je ne le tue même pas.
    >
    > Tous les zombies normaux impossible de les étourdir, je ne suis pas novice non plus dans ce jeu (a présent) je fais minimum 2300☆ par défis... et la impossible de passer une carte de niveau 40!!! Comme tu l'as dit tous est fait pour qu'on achète les équipements à la con GRENADE et TROUSSE DE SOIN... mais bon nous avons pas tous de l'argent pour faire cela.
    >
    > Ce jeu deviendra intéressant que pour ceux qui ont les moyen, nous verrons bien comment cela va ce terminer

Mon ami, le problème le plus grave est que les grenades ne facilitent pas la tâche, c'est impossible sans cet objet, car elles ont repéré des éléments pour rendre la tactique impossible. L'idéal de telles armes serait de se placer plus haut sur la carte en utilisant des tactiques réalisables pour tous, ce qui enlève totalement le plaisir d'être plus habile que son rival.
    reekookr
    > @Daiiko said:
    > Je suis d'accord avec toi @Hellnight. Même Rick qui tape le plus fort dans le jeu ne sert à rien, je fais une attaque chargée sur un tank de niveau 40 sans me déplacer, je ne le tue même pas.
    >
    > Tous les zombies normaux impossible de les étourdir, je ne suis pas novice non plus dans ce jeu (a présent) je fais minimum 2300☆ par défis... et la impossible de passer une carte de niveau 40!!! Comme tu l'as dit tous est fait pour qu'on achète les équipements à la con GRENADE et TROUSSE DE SOIN... mais bon nous avons pas tous de l'argent pour faire cela.
    >
    > Ce jeu deviendra intéressant que pour ceux qui ont les moyen, nous verrons bien comment cela va ce terminer

My friend, the most serious problem is that grenades do not facilitate the task, it is impossible without this item, since they located elements to make the tactic impossible. The ideal of such weapons would be to get higher on the map using tactics achievable for all, totally takes away the fun of being more skillful than the rival.
  • tallinietallinie Member Posts: 385
    I remember once losing on this map as well for exact same reason, getting blocked and surrounded by walkers. But I learned a lesson and havent lost there any longer.
    > @tallinie said:
    > I remember once losing on this map as well for exact same reason, getting blocked and surrounded by walkers. But I learned a lesson and havent lost there any longer.

What did you learn? I have tried Daryl scout and the result has been worse
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,267
    edited May 13
    Hope these pics can help by showing what was used. Video cut out when I had a call. @Hellnight

HellnightGrady
    > @avelardez said:
    > Hope these pics can help by showing what was used.

That is not the same mission that I sent. They are freer screens that allow movements, besides that I see that I use barrels to set fire to walkers (as he did with that equipment? There are no incendiary weapons for those classes ... Oh right! He used grenades!)
    I remind you that a single mission like the one I sent makes you unable to finish the area (sub map) and earn points for your guild
    Failed attempt.

> @avelardez said:
    > Failed attempt.
    >
    >

It is impossible with ranged weapons, it is full of blind spots, objects to avoid you covering, boxes to open that take away an attack and walkers coming out every so often.
    Perhaps a player with the best badges and several pink stars will do it, but he is set to lose due to lack of options to carry out a strategy.
  • AlexKomAlexKom Member Posts: 38
    I agree that this regime has become a waste of time and money. Players no longer want to participate in this mode. Moreover, the rewards are very bad. They've been waiting for this for so long since last year, but now the players are upset. Every day, players leave the game due to problems in the game. We want to support the game and are doing everything to make the game better.
    psychwolf
    > @AlexKom said:
    > I agree that this regime has become a waste of time and money. Players no longer want to participate in this mode. Moreover, the rewards are very bad. They've been waiting for this for so long since last year, but now the players are upset. Every day, players leave the game due to problems in the game. We want to support the game and are doing everything to make the game better.
    I agree. Minimum with the expense involved, the store should be the tactical lance and not Eugene's pickles ...
    He proposed the badges solutions, such as avoiding airplane mode, etc., but players must win something, and that something must encourage playing and spending making a profit in games beyond victory. This would be really useful items, level progress, etc.
    Obviously the company must earn money, but with few players it will stop playing and they will lose more
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 597
    @Hellnight that does look like a shitty map sorry. I have not played that one yet. Hope I never do
    Hellnight
    More.

miori199373
    > @Hellnight said:
    > > @avelardez said:
    > > Failed attempt.
    > >
    > >
    >
    > It is impossible with ranged weapons, it is full of blind spots, objects to avoid you covering, boxes to open that take away an attack and walkers coming out every so often.
    > Perhaps a player with the best badges and several pink stars will do it, but he is set to lose due to lack of options to carry out a strategy.

I had it but messed up
  • TJCartTJCart Member Posts: 412
    edited May 14

Hellnight
    > @avelardez said:
    > More.
    >
    >

Well played, although you did use grenades to get there. You had spaces to move around. I'm still waiting to see tactics on a map like the one I sent
    > @avelardez said:
    > More.
    >
    >

A question ... At what point do you buy gold if there are no mission sales? Are you a game programmer too?
    @Hellnight

What do you mean buy gold. I buy gold in the game, bundles, or use 2500 gold for $19.99.

No, not a game programmer. I just play this game a lot. Been so playing since March 2016.