Thanks with some notes

I have been wandering around this game for few months and I am feeling good about it as well as my Guild. I would like to thank the Devs team and other staff for creating and keeping it running.

I cannot deny my first impression about the Medkit and Grenade are quite negative. However, those tools did prevent my survivors from spending 2 hours in the hospital which is an unpleasant feeling. As a quite new player, who general speaking can get 1000-1200 stars in Challenge, those tools are actually useful. As long as I follow my own discipline about not buying more during the missions, I feel nothing but good when I can finish the tough round.

Talking about the new tools, as it has been said, they can be found in "daily quests, during missions, seasonal events, Guild Wars, and other occasions". As far as I know, I can only get them from daily quests, 1 over 10-day period which is irritating. What kind of missions can we get them?

I have read threads of elite players suggesting to add spices to Scavenge missions, and I believe that adding those tools in the drop rate is not a terrible idea and I am sure that not only me but others also think of it.

Last, @Fluxxx said that the team are quite small, so the amount of work is relatively huge when it comes to adding more features to the game. I can somehow understand it as a software developer. That is why I think as a community, it could be the time for us to show the team some support, tell us what you need.
aquilaKarajocaDeathwish19

Comments

• TJCartTJCart Member Posts: 412
    edited May 2020
    > @Vov said:
    > Talking about the new tools, as it has been said, they can be found in "daily quests, during missions, seasonal events, Guild Wars, and other occasions". As far as I know, I can only get them from daily quests, 1 over 10-day period which is irritating. What kind of missions can we get them?

You can get them during any type of mission. If you have zero in your inventory, simply click on the tool bag and you will be offered to the chance to purchase one for 70 gold, during the mission.

They are also listed as rewards in the spring token event and in the guild shop which you may not be aware of if you are not in a guild.