Anyone else had this bug

Gobold69Gobold69 Member Posts: 133
I keep getting this on my iPad mini. I can hit the close
At least half the time I look at a score. Have to close off, end the program and restart

Comments

• BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 1,212
    Still lots of visual glitches in the scores
    15 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Entry level Boot Camp & Badge System 101 Chat
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

• Gobold69Gobold69 Member Posts: 133
    reekookr said:

Doesnt icrap have back button on the device? Also that scroll menu locks and stutters and is annoying to use

Icrap! V funny

Tbh never had any issues with it with anything. This is first real pain the game has given me
    reekookr said:

Doesnt icrap have back button on the device? Also that scroll menu locks and stutters and is annoying to use

Icrap! V funny

Tbh never had any issues with it with anything. This is first real pain the game has given me
  • GrendelGrendel Member Posts: 305
    Workaround: Tap the trophy button to go to daily tasks, then tap the GO button on the bottom right of the screen to go to Missions. (This only works if you have unfinished daily tasks; the GO button disappears when you have finished all tasks.)
  • pieces200368pieces200368 Member Posts: 7
    I can't join guild wars
    Grendel said:

Workaround: Tap the trophy button to go to daily tasks, then tap the GO button on the bottom right of the screen to go to Missions. (This only works if you have unfinished daily tasks; the GO button disappears when you have finished all tasks.)

OK chers next time ill try that