Badges Chances

Hello everyone
Since there are badges feature, especially Damage Reduction badges (most wanted badge)
I've found the crafting pattern (credit to the owner) sheet list
I've followed the instruction there
but I'm still confuse

That's my crafting result so far

My question is How to switch to get Damage Reduction Badges more often?
Thanks before

Comments

• BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 986
    I am also a little confused by your list. Do I read it right that the last badge you crafted was the no 17 on the right list, i.e. a Critical Damage % badge? I don't understand your "Number" column, because the previous one (no 16, Crit Dmg) should be odd, not even. Can you clarify what you mean by your odd/even remark?

So assuming misrecording of odd/even, you are at position A32.

Keep making badges with the Metal/Edible/Chemical/Cloth recipe until you reach position A1 (which comes after A38), and at that position make a badge using the special recipe (Metal/Metal/Metal/Chemical).
    - If you get a Crit chance badge with a bonus condition, the switch has succeeded.
    - If you get a Crit chance badge without a bonus condition, the switch has not succeeded and you should again make badges with the ABCD recipe until position A20 and then try again.
    - If you get a badge that is something other than Crit chance, you are not at position A1 and have made some mistake during the way. Make a couple of badges using the ABCD recipe, check where you are and then try again.

Ingame username: Jubjab
    hunter_x
  • hunter_xhunter_x Member Posts: 388

I am also a little confused by your list. Do I read it right that the last badge you crafted was the no 17 on the right list, i.e. a Critical Damage % badge? I don't understand your "Number" column, because the previous one (no 16, Crit Dmg) should be odd, not even. Can you clarify what you mean by your odd/even remark?

So assuming misrecording of odd/even, you are at position A32.

Keep making badges with the Metal/Edible/Chemical/Cloth recipe until you reach position A1 (which comes after A38), and at that position make a badge using the special recipe (Metal/Metal/Metal/Chemical).
    - If you get a Crit chance badge with a bonus condition, the switch has succeeded.
    - If you get a Crit chance badge without a bonus condition, the switch has not succeeded and you should again make badges with the ABCD recipe until position A20 and then try again.
    - If you get a badge that is something other than Crit chance, you are not at position A1 and have made some mistake during the way. Make a couple of badges using the ABCD recipe, check where you are and then try again.

It's a number in odd like +235 or +246
    sorry my list is a bit confusing

So, I'm on the right path then
    In the excel sheet, it's stated that on the 5th or 24th badges crafting using special Ch/Ch/Ch/Ed
    after that return to normal crafting
    How about this
    Sorry I think I didn't read it thoroughly

Judging by the latest badges result (on the right)
    I think I'm here

• BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 986
    Yes. But you have misunderstood odd/even. That represents the slot position, not the value of the badge. So odd means a badge in slots 1, 3 or 5, while even means slot 2, 4 or 6.
    Ingame username: Jubjab
    hunter_x

Yes. But you have misunderstood odd/even. That represents the slot position, not the value of the badge. So odd means a badge in slots 1, 3 or 5, while even means slot 2, 4 or 6.

Yes, thank you for your answer mate