Need advise on who to keep

dmspectredmspectre Member Posts: 19
edited May 28 in Strategy Discussion
and who to dump. I need spare shooters since my Aaron is weak at 2 stars currently. Please advise, thank you!

Comments

• HerbergeHerberge Member Posts: 221
    I would prefer Mac to keep and Alvin to dump.
    I will also keep Derrick because kind between the two.
    Paste
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,104
    On a shooter you'd ideally want:
    Marksman, ruthless, luck, revenge and critical aim.
    So judging my shotters you have closest would probably be Alvin.
    If I would choose one to scrap that would definitely be Mac becasue an epic with already 2 traits to reroll is not worth it.
    Legendary with one to reroll is ideal or max 2.
  • dmspectredmspectre Member Posts: 19
    thanks for the feedback, guys!
  • PastePaste Member Posts: 317
    Definitely keep Alvin. Ruthless is the single most important trait you need, but lucky is important too.

* Marksman is a very small boost compared to Ruthless or badges, but you still want this
    * Sure shot is popular with the winter bow weapon. If you don't have it, you may still want to consider this and keep some survivors with sure shot.
    * Critical aim can sometimes help you, but it has a low chance to trigger, and shooters have a high chance to kill their targets anyway. It also can't stun "tanks" and "goo walkers".
    * Revenge is very useful but you definitely don't want it on all your shooters. There are many ways that trait can bite you in the ass on hunters and shooters.
    In case any detail of this post is wrong, please tell SCBMA about it so he gets more material to slander me over. It's the only thing that brings him joy.
    GradydmspectreShadowWalker
  • z3tkaz3tka Member Posts: 58
    Alvin! No doubt :smile:

Coffee Saints
    :: Contact: LineID cf_z3tka
    :: Guild videos on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC6rdCVjpquKZiriYL-fBBg
    :: Are you looking for an active guild? We are recruting, join us - CLICK HERE
    :: Challenge min 600, +1000 would be amazing. Our best members do +1800.
    :: Guild Wars participation - YES.
    Paste
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,180
    Personally I would dump all 3. Bullet dodge, retaliate and iron skin are all undesired traits for a shooter so you are looking at a reroll before you even see the 5th. I would only invest in an epic survivor who already had 4 good trait.
  • dmspectredmspectre Member Posts: 19
    yeah but trying to get someone with 4 good traits is like trying to win the lottery