Guild shop wish list.

Comments

• FuriousMoldovanFuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 1,834
    echonap said:
    Interrupt doesn’t work without razor, so that combination of traits is effectively useless
    Have you seen how the MS work without the Razor trait upgraded? The main target is never a body shot for the MS. So, yes it will work with those traits, my friend.

Interrupt works when overwatch attack is not a bodyshot. MS has guaranteed non-bodyshot on main target only on your turn, not on overwatch. Interrupt will be useless on MS without razor, because all overwatch attacks at ASL+5 and up will be 100% bodyshots.
    Leader of the original TWD guild family (est. 10/2015). We Are TWD 😎
    FuriousMoldovan's NML Glossary & Guild Wars Difficulty Guide
    ShadowWalker
  • WeekendWarriorWeekendWarrior Member Posts: 138
    echonap said:
    Interrupt doesn’t work without razor, so that combination of traits is effectively useless
    Have you seen how the MS work without the Razor trait upgraded? The main target is never a body shot for the MS. So, yes it will work with those traits, my friend.

Interrupt works when overwatch attack is not a bodyshot. MS has guaranteed non-bodyshot on main target only on your turn, not on overwatch. Interrupt will be useless on MS without razor, because all overwatch attacks at ASL+5 and up will be 100% bodyshots.
    Yeah, you're right. So, They have to make an exception this time to give us the MS infused interrupt just for Zeke. But, TBH, I'd take the MS with Lucky instead of Razor any day. Give us silver tactical, Gold destructive and Gold lucky in a bundle and take my money NG.
  • echonapechonap Member Posts: 136
    Morningstar’s push works without razor, but not the interrupt trait. Assuming they change Ezekiel’s LT to no longer guarantee a push on the enemy’s turn, interrupt won’t do anything on its own. Interrupt has always been dependent on a dice roll of razor.
    FuriousMoldovan
    It would be great if they removed the razor check for interrupt. Then every weapon with interrupt can be used like Zeke’s LT now to stop an incoming attack, but the survivor must be in overwatch. This is another idea to make melee viable again.
    Sarge_
    That's right. Not always though, it was rebuffed. When Interruptor initially came out, it always worked on Overwatch based on its %chance regardless of bodyshots.

And was exploited quite extensively on low lvl weapons with golden Interrupt 😅
    Fun times :)
    edited January 14
    That's right. Not always though, it was rebuffed. When Interruptor initially came out, it always worked on Overwatch based on its %chance regardless of bodyshots.

I missed the old day watching Heidi You Tube when she used low level Gold Interrupt and Wrestler to interrupt and instant killed fatty.

I missed the old day watch Heidi You Tube When she used low level Gold Interrupt and Wrestler to interrupt and instant killed fatty.

That's the OG Wrestler + LLS you're talking about 😆
    Didn't even need interrupt, just a low level armor with wrestler to insta-kill Heavies and an army of LLS to grind never-ending challenges.

@Terminates (Heidi) was a great NML contributer btw. Good ol' days 😏
    ATLAS-Z

Exploited how? Each survivor can only keep one Z occupied with this strategy. Not many stages where such a simple strategy is all it takes to pass. 
    edited January 15

I missed the old day watch Heidi You Tube When she used low level Gold Interrupt and Wrestler to interrupt and instant killed fatty.

That's the OG Wrestler + LLS you're talking about 😆
    Didn't even need interrupt, just a low level armor with wrestler to insta-kill Heavies and an army of LLS to grind never-ending challenges.

@Terminates (Heidi) was a great NML contributer btw. Good ol' days 😏
    Sorry for the confusion by combining 2 different traits into one. You know what I meant in the old day when wrestler instant kill and interrupt was 100% interrupt.
    Anyway, NG please give us some weapon to make the King great again. I'd be very appreciated. (Silver Tactical, Gold Razor, Gold Interrupt?)
    echonap said:

Exploited how? Each survivor can only keep one Z occupied with this strategy. Not many stages where such a simple strategy is all it takes to pass. 
    Which was enough to run around the map with a bit of well-planned moves to kill who you needed to kill and/or run to exit.

Combined with OG Wrestler you didn't even need any clever strategy, just gold and you had your 1 star in Challenges or passed Distance. Not an exploit really, was just very OP traits.
  • XeRoXeRo Member Posts: 119
    WellyLuga said:
    I'd like to see an infused lucky assault armour for players who don't want a damage build! I like the current one we have but I'd much rather have health rather than ruthless.

Health, dodge, hazard, infused lucky.

I preferred anti stun over health 🤔

Membro da guilda mais badass do Brasil

Dono do Hell Judges

#BrazilInDead
    #JogoLimpo
    #ParaSempreTwyster
    Sarge_
  • juancokjuancok Member Posts: 8
    edited March 10
    Hunter Weapon

Silver - Large Caliber
    Gold - Lucky
    Gold - Incendiary

Infused - Interruptor

this weapon would really help players like me who takes all PvP in GW

@Lexia

EngAamie
  • Winston457Winston457 Member Posts: 94
    NG trolling us hardcore; Putting Ezekiel tokens in the GW Shop, knowing full well they are about to send him right back to the bench in the next update.

Not a great shop overall.  Incendiary rife could be useful for GW defense if you don't already have enough fire weapons.  Hunting Knife will be the highest in base damage (I think), so potentially useful in some situations.  Warrior armor is pretty good, might miss having Dodge, will have to test it out.  Might be better because the charging could be more useful than the Dodge.

Components are always good, but nothing transformative this go around.
    ATLAS-ZShadowWalkerFuriousMoldovan
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,900
    NG trolling us hardcore; Putting Ezekiel tokens in the GW Shop, knowing full well they are about to send him right back to the bench in the next update.

Not a great shop overall.  Incendiary rife could be useful for GW defense if you don't already have enough fire weapons.  Hunting Knife will be the highest in base damage (I think), so potentially useful in some situations.  Warrior armor is pretty good, might miss having Dodge, will have to test it out.  Might be better because the charging could be more useful than the Dodge.

Components are always good, but nothing transformative this go around.

That armor is quite "transformative" 

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,131
    If you can put charging on an armour why not destructive too? Charging, destructive, ruthless and lucky 🤷‍♂️. 

Hazard is handy for the fire damage but I agree without dodge it's not really going to help a damage build which most warriors are. 

I do like the look of Daryls knife but I think most situations I'll take the sawtooth for the guaranteed TR/SS. Happy to finally get my hands on a DAR without piercing too! We've certainly had worse shops in recent times.
    WellyLuga said:
    If you can put charging on an armour why not destructive too? Charging, destructive, ruthless and lucky 🤷‍♂️. 

Hazard is handy for the fire damage but I agree without dodge it's not really going to help a damage build which most warriors are. 

I do like the look of Daryls knife but I think most situations I'll take the sawtooth for the guaranteed TR/SS. Happy to finally get my hands on a DAR without piercing too! We've certainly had worse shops in recent times.

The first time you go into Dim Forrest challenge "Getting Burnt" without hazard suit you'll remember it's more than a dodge buff.  ;)

Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Our page :

Send me a PM
    FuriousMoldovanShadowWalker
    This warrior armor is definitely the best among all previous armors with infused lucky. Best traits combo for warriors + Charging (first armor with Charging trait). And lucky + dmg boost from charging - yeah baby!

Killer armor! 😈
    ATLAS-ZShadowWalker
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,131
    edited January 24
    ATLAS-Z said:
    WellyLuga said:

The first time you go into Dim Forrest challenge "Getting Burnt" without hazard suit you'll remember it's more than a dodge buff.  ;)
    Haha I did comment on the fire damage. Still it's not often you need it for warriors :lol:
    ATLAS-Z
  • DavesdewasDavesdewas Member Posts: 1
    edited February 1

I agree. Morgan's tactical staff and Daryl's knife will be a good reward. The rest of the awards were recently.

• NovellNovell Member Posts: 339
    Tactical Decimator
    Proud member of WEIRDnDEADLY
    fearofthedark
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 1,055
    Novell said:
    Tactical Decimator
    INFUSED TACTICAL DECIMATOR ;)
    ATLAS-Z
  • euchideuchid Member Posts: 351
    a second shooter armor with hazard suit
  • HawaiiHawaii Member Posts: 74
    Starbound Rifle: Silver destructive
                               Gold root
                               Gold lucky

edited March 3
    Hawaii said:
    Starbound Rifle: Silver destructive
                               Gold root
                               Gold lucky

Gold... Root? Did you mean Ensnare?

If so it's only useful (again) vs pvp without piercing. And pvp has enough problems without them having to face my defense if they're toting something like that. 

Our page :

Send me a PM
  • NoiseratingNoiserating Member Posts: 72
    Morning star please :-)
    ShadowWalkerYikesEngAamiePaste
  • m4sm4s Member Posts: 475
    5. ♥️
  • JordanYukiJordanYuki Member Posts: 287
    My wish list, 1 wish per class for next GW season;

Infused Hunter Armor