Looking for a new guild

Looking for a guild with active players, cos the one I'm in isn't active anymore, we used to be but ppl have lifes and there stars are gradually decreasing and then stop,so we lost some top player because of it. So I've decided to move on.
I get up to like over 2k stars per challenge i am very active player so i'd expect the same if i join your guild.
I am still with this guild but I would be happy to leave asap to join your guild.
Thanks
Regards
Chris.
ads888RickMSAKMHcapibara

Comments

• _Lily__Lily_ Member Posts: 601
    @Chrisstar pm sent! :)
    ads888
  • ads888ads888 Member Posts: 1,660
    @Chrisstar pm sent
  • KMHKMH Member Posts: 36
    @Chrisstar Check your inbox!! 😉 PM sent!
  • TAnchoTAncho Member Posts: 65
    Hi @Chrisstar I’ve just PM to invite you to join RevenantSlasher family!

I hope to see you onboard with us!
  • ChrisstarChrisstar Member Posts: 6
    Hi thanks for all the messages all but i've decided to stay on with my guild and try pick things back up again. I don't really want to leave them as I've been with them from the beginning when the game started it's very hard for me to leave this guild.

So thanks for all the offers anyway but i will have to decline.
    Kind
    Regards

Chris
    ads888relb67
  • a7xgirl89a7xgirl89 Member Posts: 8
    Looking for new guild. Level 50. Just got booted for no reason bc I met the requirements and was even an elder in my guild...it was 70 stars and I was getting that and more so idk ..new people took over. Like to have a Facebook group also bc its easier to chat. I play when I can bc I'm a mom of 3.
    Andreaads888Alpha98789Governator
  • _Lily__Lily_ Member Posts: 601
    @a7xgirl89 pm sent 😊
    ads888
  • Alpha98789Alpha98789 Member Posts: 136
    Hi @a7xgirl89 pm sent
  • ReeconnReeconn Member Posts: 528
    @Chrisstar we have an opening , pm me
    Wild Walking 1
  • ReeconnReeconn Member Posts: 528
    @a7xgirl89 we have an opening and, our leader and elder are girls so you will be very comfortable here. PM me
    Wild Walking 1
  • AndreaAndrea Member Posts: 941
    @a7xgirl89 pm sent
  • MiryckMiryck Member Posts: 4
  • TCBRITOTCBRITO Member Posts: 399
    To join
    click the link below

http://mavericksguild.com/

mav·er·ick
    /ˈmav(ə)rik/

noun
    an unorthodox or independent-minded person.
    "a maverick among Connecticut Republicans"
    synonyms: individualist, nonconformist, free spirit, unorthodox person, unconventional person, original, trendsetter, bohemian, eccentric, outsider; More
    NORTH AMERICAN
    an unbranded calf or yearling.
    adjective
    unorthodox.
    "a maverick recruit"

•Once upon a time in NML history. A group of players decided to develop a guild with one purpose. Take over the leaderboard! We accomplished that goal first few weeks of being born. Then we decided to develop an environment where everyone matters regardless of star count.

•We recruit all regions. Currently we have Brazil/Italian/English/Swedish/Chinese/Korean/
    French/German. We all speak the same language in the end. "Stars" We don't have a minimum. You play until you cannot play anymore. Mavericks is the home of some of the best players in the game. Want to increase your RSL a bit? Mavericks can show you how! We compete at the highest levels in the game.

•We have a core group of players that have helped design the structure of mavericks. The leaders, the players all play a certain part in what makes us strong. Mavericks is a unity of many guilds. Remember CONQUER? Remember Rick Rollers? Two strong guild families that now call Mavericks home. We are not a dictatorship. Decisions are made by the entire family.

•Many guilds die in this game. We're still here because we won't accept defeat. We won't fail. Come join us! Let's continue to build together! Not one player is more important then the other. Only thing you'll regret is the fact you didn't do it sooner.

Our stars are your stars"

What you will find here

•Badge tips
    •Best traits
    •Videos each week.
    •Distance tips
    •GW tips (When it returns)

Mavericks OG

Mavericks NWO

Mavericks NOC

Mavericks CQR

Mavericks RR