Replace Component Weekend Event with Recurring Component Day?

@Fluxxx. I think the consensus is that these Component Weekend "Events" really suck. The chances of getting a Gold Frag or Component are so low, that it isn't worth buying a Gas Booster. Plus, the drop rate of the lousy 1- and 2-Star Components and Frags takes up a crate spot that would normally be something much better. The only good thing is being able to trade lower-rarity Frags and Components for higher rarity Frags and Components,

I suggest you replace these non-events with a weekly Component Day (e.g., "Component Thursday") where we can trade up using our lower-rarity Frags and Components.

Of course, a long-term idea is being able to trade these Frags and Components in a Component Store, like the GW Shop, where we can cash in our Frag/Component inventory for items. That would be sweet.

In any event, I don't see the "Component Day" breaking the game economy. It would give us an opportunity to keep trading up our Frags/Components while we get a better Weekend Event instead.

Thanks for listening.
SCBMAIgorGGTShadowWalker8900rpmTCBRITOSuperheroDaiikoTroublemakerjimmorrison369NovellWellyLugaPicScowleyRickMSABelgarathDeathwish19huskersoxfanJasonZ

Comments

• TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,417
    Agree. I don't know what NG expects me to do with 600+ normal components.
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    NovellRiotZappa
  • PicPic Member Posts: 1,060
    Component events are my favorite events. If you have the epics you can walk away with 6+ frags+components depending on a few scenarios.
    GovernatorSCBMAATLAS-ZRiotZappa
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 631
    > @Troublemaker said:
    > Agree. I don't know what NG expects me to do with 600+ normal components.

You can make little necklaces out of them.
    SCBMA
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 382
    We can grind for supplies. We can grind for xp. We can grind for gear.

We *SHOULD* be able to grind for components. I would like to see this added as a mission choice.

I would also like to see the the common and uncommon items greatly reduced from chests. There are far far too many of them. Unless I'm actively running missions for items, they should not drown the chest results. The same should be true for common and uncommon crafting components. Let them appear with regularity only if running a mission for components.

> @Troublemaker said:
    > Agree. I don't know what NG expects me to do with 600+ normal components.

Give them to me. I'm out!
    GovernatorSuperheroDeathwish19huskersoxfan
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,066
    @ghost_pepper. I wish I could give you some of them! Freaking crazy in my Crafting Shed. :astonished:
  • Andy_bAndy_b Member Posts: 107
    @Fluxxx @NG please let us exchange legendary frags for legendary components during the components events
    Governator
  • MrChrisMrChris Member Posts: 175
    Pic said:
    Component events are my favorite events. If you have the epics you can walk away with 6+ frags+components depending on a few scenarios.
    As a person who semi free plays, who restars lot of distances I think this event should be remastered.
    IMO Once a month there should be eight days event with exchanging.
    Two days for exchanging every components and 8 days for bigger gain of components.
    Husaria guild member.
    Line ID mrChris1990.
  • LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 484
    I think we should be able to trade more often than every 7 hours for the component event or let us trade more at one time.
    Or perhaps create a Level 3 scavenger where it costs more components but the levels on the badges are higher.
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,099
    Original component event restocked every 5 hours. That was nicer.

Let's bring that back

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    Governator